A symphony composed by actor, Anthony Hopkins when he was 19 years ago
2017-12-06 11:58:14 UTC

2017-12-06 12:12:27 UTC
http://youtu.be/M57Fi19vcSI
"when he was 19 years ago"? Where did you go to school, at Trump
Elementary School?
d***@gmail.com
2017-12-06 14:03:15 UTC
I had already seen that performance because I'm an André Rieu fan. Rieu is a great entertainer, although he's a bit schmaltzy for my taste.

Eugene FitzAubrey
GLOBALIST
2017-12-06 14:10:24 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I had already seen that performance because I'm an André Rieu fan. Rieu is a great entertainer, although he's a bit schmaltzy for my taste.
Eugene FitzAubrey
I agree but I just posted it because I thought it was
interesting to see him piece together an old
work and give it life for the composer.
I am just glad that Hopkins didn't bite the
conductor's arm off.