Betcha Didn't Know That!
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-10 10:59:30 UTC
I'll bet those of you who pride yourself on policy did not know
about the so-called "Treaty on Open Skies".

The Russian military flew an unarmed surveillance plane over the
Pentagon with U.S. military personnel on board, in accordance with
the international treaty to promote transparency between several
nations, according to the State Department.

The plane had U.S. military officials on board as it flew over the Pentagon, the Capitol and other government buildings in the Washington, D.C. area
this week.

Russia and the United States have conducted similar flights over each other's territory 165 times over the past 15 years.

I hope you are all fingering you worry beads over this latest.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-08-10 17:39:39 UTC
bflanier wrote in message news:467afcdf-c2f1-4fce-aca8-***@googlegroups.com...

I'll bet those of you who pride yourself on policy did not know
about the so-called "Treaty on Open Skies".

The Russian military flew an unarmed surveillance plane over the
Pentagon with U.S. military personnel on board, in accordance with
the international treaty to promote transparency between several
nations, according to the State Department.

The plane had U.S. military officials on board as it flew over the Pentagon,
the Capitol and other government buildings in the Washington, D.C. area
this week.

Russia and the United States have conducted similar flights over each
other's territory 165 times over the past 15 years.

I hope you are all fingering you worry beads over this latest.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Well, I for one, think that an unarmed Russian surveillance plane with US
military officials aboard flying over Washington, DC ( as well as over those
oh so luxurious digs of The Whining Donald) is much much more preferable to
having an armed North Korean nose cone with no US military officials aboard
"flying" over Washington, DC!
GLOBALIST
2017-08-10 17:43:55 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
I'll bet those of you who pride yourself on policy did not know
about the so-called "Treaty on Open Skies".
The Russian military flew an unarmed surveillance plane over the
Pentagon with U.S. military personnel on board, in accordance with
the international treaty to promote transparency between several
nations, according to the State Department.
The plane had U.S. military officials on board as it flew over the Pentagon, the Capitol and other government buildings in the Washington, D.C. area
this week.
Russia and the United States have conducted similar flights over each other's territory 165 times over the past 15 years.
I hope you are all fingering you worry beads over this latest.
Russia and America are partners, allies and not enemies.
The space station would not exist without Russian booster
rockets. American entertainers still go there all the
time.
Jack Fate
2017-08-10 17:48:59 UTC
Russia and America are partners, allies and not enemies.
Only a stupid TRAITOR like you would say that, comrade.
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 17:11:13 UTC
Only a stupid TRAITOR