tRUMP Advisor Alex Jones Says Bush an His Republicans Were Behind The 9/11 Attacks (Not Trump's Sharia Muslim Saudi Friends).
Add Reply
Circle The Wagons Around Trump
2018-09-11 21:57:17 UTC
The 9/11 conspiracy theories predate 9/11. On July 25, 2001, in a two-and-
a-half-hour broadcast of his Infowars TV program on a local public-access
channel, Alex Jones laid out what he saw as the history of government-
manufactured false-flag attacks, from the Gulf of Tonkin incident that
Lyndon Johnson used to draw the United States deeper into the Vietnam War
to the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 and the Oklahoma
City bombing in 1995, which Jones claimed was government-manufactured
terrorism orchestrated to help Bill Clinton boost his poll numbers and
suppress civil liberties. As he compared Oklahoma City to the Reichstag
fire, Jones flashed the numbers for the congressional and White House
switchboards onscreen. "Call the White House and tell them we know the
government is planning terrorism," he said. " 'Bin Laden' "—he used air
quotes—"is the boogeyman they need in this Orwellian phony system."

Six weeks later, on the day the Twin Towers fell, Jones began his
broadcast by declaring that, as he had predicted, the Bush administration
had taken part in a staged terror attack. "I'll tell you the bottom
line," Jones said. "98 percent chance this was a government-orchestrated
controlled bombing."

The controlled demolition theory remains the one great unifying dogma of
9/11 "truthers," as they call themselves. But immediately following the
attacks, it was a difficult position to take. In the month after 9/11,
Jones' steadfast preaching that 9/11 was an inside job cost him more than
70 of his 100-plus radio affiliates. Then again, his early stand would
also lend him credibility when disenchantment from both the left and right
steadily grew over the following decade. Now, Jones is back on more than
60 radio stations, with an all-time-high audience of 3 million listeners
per day, and he boasts of his role in spreading the 9/11 conspiracy
theory: "I am the progenitor of the entire enchilada."

1_123125_2302822_gallery_trutherism_launchmod
But it was more than just enthusiastic "early adopters" that drove the
popularity of the 9/11 conspiracy theory. Early facts—seemingly
inconsequential nuggets passed around the Web soon after the attacks
occurred—also played a major role. By the time these facts were debunked,
the theory they were adduced to support had already gained widespread
acceptance.

The first noticeable road sign as you enter Sebastapol, Calif., a small
town two hours north of San Francisco, is for the city's fortune teller.
Driving along the main drag one is similarly struck by rows of crunchy,
hippie organic shops and advertisements for an interactive dinner murder
mystery. It's almost cliché that down a winding back road in such a place
lives another founder of the 9/11 conspiracy theory, Michael Ruppert. But
much about Ruppert fits the stereotype of the full-time conspiracy
theorist.

When I arrive at his two-acre country property, Ruppert gives me the tour
of his personal garden and chicken coop, plucking an organic raspberry, a
piece of lettuce, and a leaf of basil as a welcome offering. His upstairs
hallway and office are adorned with photos of fellow conspiracy theorists
such as Cynthia McKinney, the former Democratic member of Congress and
2008 Green Party presidential candidate. Ruppert gained a minor degree of
celebrity himself two years ago after writing and starring in the
critically acclaimed documentary Collapse, about his current twin
obsessions of economic crisis and peak oil. He boasts that the movie made
him friends with Mel Gibson and Leonardo DiCaprio, and is also a proud
marijuana user. ("I used to have a column in High Times!") He is prone to
bizarre rants about having predicted the current economic crisis. "I am
America's Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn," he tells me in a typical non sequitur.
"I'm in a gulag. Not like he was, not physically. I'm in a gulag of
invisibility. The United States government and the mainstream media do not
dare mention my name. I predicted all of these events, not all, but most
of them, with alarming clarity."

Before 9/11, Ruppert had been working on other conspiracy theories—about a
government supercomputer program, about accusations that AIG was
laundering drug money, about alleged drug-running by the CIA. He had been
obsessed with the CIA and drugs ever since he says the agency tried to
recruit him through his ex-fiancee, "Teddy," while he was an LAPD
narcotics officer in 1976. The dramatic tale of his descent from up-and-
coming cop into career paranoiac is told in Jonathan Kay's chapter on the
psychology of conspiracists in his book Among the Truthers: "Within two
years of meeting 'Teddy,' Ruppert checked himself into a psychiatric
hospital, complaining about death threats. Soon thereafter, he left the
LAPD, and began peddling different versions of his story—including the
contention that the CIA tried to recruit him to protect its L.A.-area drug
operations—to whatever credulous journalists would listen." It was
Ruppert's website From the Wilderness that was one of the first to start
questioning the official account of 9/11.

On the morning of 9/11, Ruppert was exchanging emails with his ex-wife,
who witnessed the attacks from her 35th floor Battery Park apartment. As
Ruppert attempted to hold her hand virtually while she watched the North
Tower burn, he watched live on TV as the second plane struck the South
Tower.

"As soon as the second plane hit, I knew that this was totally wrong," he
told me. "I may not have reported it right away, but I was in full
investigative mode from the second I saw the second airplane hit the
tower." And when the Pentagon was struck by Flight 77, it was all the
confirmation Ruppert needed that the government had been complicit.

Ruppert then interrupts his story to show me a closet that houses his
knife collection and "personal emergency survival supplies." He pulls out
a framed photo of an Air Force pilot alongside assorted combat medals and
ribbons. "This is my father," he says. "He was a radar intercept officer
in F-89 and F-90 interceptors stationed in Alaska waiting for the Russian
bombers to come over the pole. … I was raised into this culture. It's
impossible under NORAD and Air Force scramble procedures for that plane to
have ever hit the Pentagon. We were prepared for that from the 1950s."

For Ruppert, it was inconceivable that the most expensive air defense
system in the world could possibly have failed that day. Never mind that
it was a system whose primary mission was to guard against Soviet
encroachment for 40 years and which continued to focus exclusively on
external threats in the decade following the end of the Cold War. It
should have been ready, and if it wasn't, then it had to be because of
internal sabotage.

Lending credence to this conspiracy, the official timeline issued by
military commanders in the wake of the attacks was incorrect. At first
NORAD claimed that fighters were notified that Flight 77 was hijacked, and
that the fighters were scrambled toward Washington in what should have
been enough time to intercept the third plane before it struck the
Pentagon. Eventually, using subpoena power, the 9/11 Commission was able
to piece together the actual timeline of events that day, which
demonstrated that contrary to previous claims, the military had not been
aware of any of the hijackings before it was much too late. Though
military officials were exonerated of intentionally misleading the 9/11
Commission, some staff members of the commission would later go on to
describe the testimony as deliberately untrue.

So the seed of one key 9/11 conspiracy theory was based on a government-
propagated falsehood. The tapes of the day's events from NORAD's Northeast
headquarters, eventually released to the public in 2007, would prove that
there was little the fighters could have done. But by then it didn't
matter. As early as November 2001, Ruppert was lecturing in front of 1,000
people at Portland State University on the "Truth and Lies of 9/11," which
he recorded and soon started marketing. He went on to catalog his From the
Wilderness reports into a book, Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the
American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil, which has sold more than
100,000 copies.
GLOBALIST
2018-09-11 22:12:24 UTC
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:57:18 PM UTC-5, Circle The Wagons Around Trump wrote:
> [...]
> military officials were exonerated of intentionally misleading the 9/11
> Commission, some staff members of the commission would later go on to
> describe the testimony as deliberately untrue.
>
> So the seed of one key 9/11 conspiracy theory was based on a government-
> propagated falsehood. The tapes of the day's events from NORAD's Northeast
> headquarters, eventually released to the public in 2007, would prove that
> there was little the fighters could have done. But by then it didn't
> matter. As early as November 2001, Ruppert was lecturing in front of 1,000
> people at Portland State University on the "Truth and Lies of 9/11," which
> he recorded and soon started marketing. He went on to catalog his From the
> Wilderness reports into a book, Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the
> American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil, which has sold more than

In my mind there was and is no hard facts about who was behind 911.
Alex Jones is free, white and 21, so his theory is just as legit as any
other commentator.