THE KING AND QUEEN OF HOLLAND (EAT YOUR HEART OUT)
2017-05-19 13:56:59 UTC
http://jvanvliet.com/cc/News/tabid/154/vw/1/ItemID/559/Default.aspx
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 16:29:27 UTC
http://jvanvliet.com/
From April 25, 2014... THREE YEARS AGO, YOU SHIT-4-BRAINS
CRETIN! NOBODY EXCEPT THE DUTCH FUCKING CARES!
GLOBALIST
2017-05-19 17:46:25 UTC
Post by Sang Froid
Post by GLOBALIST
http://jvanvliet.com/
From April 25, 2014... THREE YEARS AGO, YOU SHIT-4-BRAINS
CRETIN! NOBODY EXCEPT THE DUTCH FUCKING CARES!
Three years ago? That means they are no longer the royal
family of Holland any more? I guess if I post a photo of
President Lincoln you and your twittie friend Larry,
will say the photo is 100+ years old and old news
Both of you are freaks.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 19:02:47 UTC
Post by Sang Froid
Post by GLOBALIST
http://jvanvliet.com/
From April 25, 2014... THREE YEARS AGO, YOU SHIT-4-BRAINS
CRETIN! NOBODY EXCEPT THE DUTCH FUCKING CARES!
Three years ago? That means they are no longer the royal
family of Holland any more? I guess if I post a photo of
President Lincoln you and your twittie friend Larry,
will say the photo is 100+ years old and old news
Both of you are freaks.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

OHHH...look at the Village Idiot's attempt to logically refute with yet
another "Look here, not there" ploy!

"not there"
- the date of the hypocrite Village Idiot's link is "THREE YEARS AGO."

"Look here"
- but they are still the royal family today!
yadda yadda yadda

You, Village Idiot, remain to be so very very
*F*U*N*N*Y* !!!
ha ha ha

Now, of course, in reply the Village Idiot - in order to run away yet again
from his "Look here, not there" response - will perform for us his
Intellectual Coward ploy, of course with his tail grandly held between his
legs, back into that deep dark dyspeptic hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 19:08:24 UTC
Post by Sang Froid
Post by GLOBALIST
http://jvanvliet.com/
From April 25, 2014... THREE YEARS AGO, YOU SHIT-4-BRAINS
CRETIN! NOBODY EXCEPT THE DUTCH FUCKING CARES!
Three years ago? That means they are no longer the royal
family of Holland any more? I guess if I post a photo of
President Lincoln you and your twittie friend Larry,
will say the photo is 100+ years old and old news
Both of you are freaks.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Yet once again does the Village Idiot show us his complete and utter
inability to logically distinguish the date of an event from the date on
which that event is discussed/presented. But then, after all, the Village
idiot has all by himself time and time again vindicated that he the Village
Idiot is really and truly just not at all capable of making such logical
distinctions. In this way, of course, the Village Idiot merely...no more
and certainly no less...continues to prove to us that he the Village Idiot
honestly and truthfully is beyond any and all doubt...reasonable or
otherwise...the Village Idiot!

Good going, Village Idiot!

And now, of course, the Village Idiot will hustle into the next performance
of his Intellectual Coward ploy to run again away from the issue, of course
with his tail well between his legs, back into that deep dark dysentery
infected hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 19:08:47 UTC
Post by Sang Froid
Post by GLOBALIST
http://jvanvliet.com/
From April 25, 2014... THREE YEARS AGO, YOU SHIT-4-BRAINS
CRETIN! NOBODY EXCEPT THE DUTCH FUCKING CARES!
Three years ago? That means they are no longer the royal
family of Holland any more? I guess if I post a photo of
President Lincoln you and your twittie friend Larry,
will say the photo is 100+ years old and old news
Both of you are freaks.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!

Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 17:40:51 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:1fa5fad9-c76d-4c78-b3fc-***@googlegroups.com...

http://jvanvliet.com/cc/News/tabid/154/vw/1/ItemID/559/Default.aspx

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Yet once again does the "yesterday's news today" hypocrite Village Idiot
visit upon us all here his vile and most loathsome hypocrisy as he the
hypocrite Village Idiot here submits a definitely "old news" item with the
date of <gasp> April 25, 2014!

Yes indeed, the deep and ugly hypocrisy of the hypocrite Village Idiot -
master par excellence of hypocrisy - runs amok all over the place again!

Now watch the hypocrite Village Idiot perform again his Intellectual Coward
ploy to duck the issue of his deep and ugly hypocrisy running amok, of
course with his tail taut between his legs, back into that deep dark
deplorable hole of his under his rock!