Dismantling of the Kennedy myth
2018-04-07 12:07:12 UTC
‘Chappaquiddick’ is a long-overdue dismantling of the Kennedy myth

Nearly 50 years after Senator Ted Kennedy left a young woman to die in
a shallow pond — and America went on to reward him with a lifelong
career in the US Senate — we are finally beginning to reckon with the
Kennedy myth.

But only just.

The new film “Chappaquiddick” is, to date, the most brutal and honest
account of what happened that night. But it’s also something else: an
indictment of our collective hero worship at the altar of Brand
Kennedy, which bred so much corrosive entitlement that surviving
brother Ted, the family beta male, went home to sleep it off after
leaving a loyal young staffer to die alone.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/05/chappaquiddick-is-a-long-overdue-dismantling-of-the-kennedy-myth/
GLOBALIST
2018-04-07 12:19:42 UTC
‘Chappaquiddick’ is a long-overdue dismantling of the Kennedy myth
Nearly 50 years after Senator Ted Kennedy left a young woman to die in
a shallow pond — and America went on to reward him with a lifelong
career in the US Senate — we are finally beginning to reckon with the
Kennedy myth.
But only just.
The new film “Chappaquiddick” is, to date, the most brutal and honest
account of what happened that night. But it’s also something else: an
indictment of our collective hero worship at the altar of Brand
Kennedy, which bred so much corrosive entitlement that surviving
brother Ted, the family beta male, went home to sleep it off after
leaving a loyal young staffer to die alone.
https://nypost.com/2018/04/05/chappaquiddick-is-a-long-overdue-dismantling-of-the-kennedy-myth
C.I.A. Catholic Irish and Alcoholic is probably the
main cause of the accident. Most families, especially
then,refused to use the term "alcoholic" and especially
if you were a political leader
Gary
2018-04-07 14:17:22 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 05:19:42 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
[...]
I don't think we've ever had a bigger family of phonies in this
country than the Kennedys. Ol' Joe, the patriarch -- spent some
time in Hollywood. He figured he could use the same lies and
distortions that are used in movies -- to create a Royal Family for
the USA. Thank goodness he failed ? But with all the voting idiots
we have in this country -- he came close.
Jack Fate
2018-04-07 14:21:34 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
The Kennedy family may be down but they aren't out. Joe Kennedy III is a
distinct possibility to be the next president. I bet that would turn you
into a mad wet hen, especially if his running mate is female African
American. Once Trump fucks up the economy and shits all over his base,
anyone who is Democrat can win the next presidential election.
GLOBALIST
2018-04-07 14:43:46 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
You are not an optimist. You are a dick head. Time always finds
your great dreams thrown down.
Jack Fate
I love you too, bigoted racist women hating asshole.
Gary
2018-04-07 15:15:08 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
"a female African American" ? Females may have ruled Africa -- but
that is not a caucasian tradition. The African female was a lot more
intelligent than her male relatives. While they were out killing
game -- or each other -- she made plans for the future. Us
Southerners have always liked and respected the African female. I
remember as a boy -- some of the best food I ever ate was cooked by
Aunt Lucy.
PJay OD
2018-04-07 15:55:24 UTC
[...]
the USA. Thank goodness he failed ? But with all thedo for voting idiots
we have in this country -- he came close.
{

.The Kennedy family may be down but they aren't out. Joe Kennedy III is a
distinct possibility to be the next president.....blah,blah,snip,snip

Jack Fate}

Is that Kennedy spouting the "ask not what your country can do for you" Kennedy line?
PJay OD
2018-04-07 15:47:44 UTC
{
.Nearly 50 years after Senator Ted Kennedy left a young woman to die in
a shallow pond — and America went on to reward him with a lifelong
career in the US Senate — we are finally beginning to reckon with the
Kennedy myth.

Gary}

"All that Massachusetts voters required was a sincere apology, and he could fake that"

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22All+that+Massachusetts+voters+required+was+a+sincere+apology%2C+and+he+could+fake+that%22&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS684US684&oq=%22All+that+Massachusetts+voters+required+was+a+sincere+apology%2C+and+he+could+fake+that%22&aqs=chrome..69i57.33136j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8