Are We Surrendering Americanism To Identity Politics?
2018-09-14 12:47:40 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-14/are-we-surrendering-americanism-identity-politics
Weatherman
2018-09-14 12:51:58 UTC
me wrote:
> https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-14/are-we-surrendering-americanism-identity-politics

America is gone. Welcome to Trump Land. Jr will be your next dictator
and Ivanka after him. Congratulations, America, you're no longer
relevant. The ECB is already preparing to replace the dollar with the
euro as the reserve currency.
me
2018-09-14 14:10:11 UTC
You have very limited perspectives. Here, let me help on this topic:
https://www.timesunion.com/opinion/article/Letter-Less-government-will-yield-respect-13035353.php
Weatherman
2018-09-14 14:40:49 UTC
me wrote:
> You have very limited perspectives. Here, let me help on this topic:
> https://www.timesunion.com/opinion/article/Letter-Less-government-will-yield-respect-13035353.php

There will be no "less government". Trump is a dictator, not a
libertarian except for the selfish part. YOU have a very limited
perspective, what with your posting the Russian Zero Hedge rag many
times a day.
me
2018-09-14 18:33:37 UTC
I agree that Trump is authoritarian. How are Democrats different?
Weatherman
2018-09-14 19:10:11 UTC

If you have to ask such a stupid question, you'll never know.
me
2018-09-14 18:33:55 UTC
I agree that Trump is authoritarian. How are Democrats different?
Weatherman
2018-09-14 19:10:27 UTC

I heard your stupid question the first time!
Trump Twitter Meltdown
2018-09-15 18:33:44 UTC
Weatherman wrote

> me wrote:
>> https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-14/are-we-surrendering-americanis
>> m-identity-politics
>>

> America is gone. Welcome to Trump Land. Jr will be your next dictator
> and Ivanka after him. Congratulations, America, you're no longer
> relevant. The ECB is already preparing to replace the dollar with the
> euro as the reserve currency.

It will be a great success, just like Il Duce or Czar Nicolas II of Russia!
Trump's, like the Romanov's ruling a grateful people for eternity!

The Fuehrer is in the Bunker with the Luger!