The Vatican Just Issued A Stark Warning About Trump’s Political Agenda
2017-06-19 15:35:08 UTC
http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/06/19/vatican-just-issued-stark-warning-trumps-political-agenda/
me
2017-06-19 15:49:00 UTC
You must be referring to Trump's economic agenda. Politics and economics are a bad mix. Climate related research can be done with no government interference. The most profound world changing innovations came about with no government involvement.
Jack Fate
2017-06-19 16:14:03 UTC
You must be referring to Trump's economic agenda. Politics and
economics are a bad mix. Climate related research can be done with no
government interference. The most profound world changing innovations
came about with no government involvement.
You mean like the Internet? Damn, you're clueless. Governments have a
lot more money to do research, dumb ass.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-06-19 18:09:40 UTC
You
2017-06-19 16:00:32 UTC
http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/06/19/vatican-just-issued-stark-warning-trumps-political-agenda/
When did the Washington Journal start speaking for the Pope?
A concocted article put together with bits and pieces.
Repeating that the Pope doesn't 'like' our president is
ludicrous.

It is very clear that President Trump is all for clean
air, water and air. He never did say he opposed that.

Popes bend over backwards to not offend national leaders.
I loved it when the President of the Philippines called
the Pope a "son of a bitch" for changing his traffic route
and throwing the city traffic into chaos.

Trump is protecting and caring for the "people" of the
United States. That is how he ran and that is why we
voted for him.
Our private corporations are already going the
extra mile to clean up their acts, some cities
have committed themselves to cleaning up their own
cities. That is how it is done in a democracy.
Why do you think the English people opted out
of E.U. Sovereignty is to be treasured and protected
from fascist outside and inside.
Jack Fate
2017-06-19 16:16:07 UTC
Repeating that the Pope doesn't 'like' our president is ludicrous.
You would defend Trump if he had a dump on your bed. The Pope has said
many times that Trump isn't held in high regard. Everyone but low IQ
idiots like YOU know he's a mad man. Besides, why do you care, you're
not a Christian anymore. You're a Putin boy, comrade.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-06-19 18:09:19 UTC
You
2017-06-19 18:18:19 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:35:08 +0200, Jack Fate
Post by Jack Fate
http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/06/19/vatican-just-issued-stark-warning-trumps-political-agenda/
Well, this is interesting, the author of the "stark
warning", Bishop Marcelo Sanchez Sorondo, head of the
Pontifical Academy of Sciences, appears to be a population
control advocate.
http://www.crisismagazine.com/2017/population-control-advocates-hobnob-vatican

So that raises an interesting question: Can anyone believe
in Global Warming without also believing in population
control and strict emigration limits?