American celebrating wedding anniversary killed in Mexico
2018-07-11 11:13:08 UTC
Our friendly neighbor..."we don't need no stinken wall"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44788846

US warns of travel to five Mexican states
Heirloom
2018-07-11 11:24:57 UTC
Our friendly neighbor..."we don't need no stinken wall"
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44788846
US warns of travel to five Mexican states
And whose fault is it? Well, being as this is a result of the US failed
War on Drugs, it's the US government's fault, what else?
GLOBALIST
2018-07-11 12:36:03 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
Our friendly neighbor..."we don't need no stinken wall"
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44788846
US warns of travel to five Mexican states
And whose fault is it? Well, being as this is a result of the US failed
War on Drugs, it's the US government's fault, what else?
What the hell does that mean.
So all the gang murders in Mexico are
our fault? Fucking idiot
Heirloom
2018-07-11 12:40:44 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
Our friendly neighbor..."we don't need no stinken wall"
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44788846
US warns of travel to five Mexican states
And whose fault is it? Well, being as this is a result of the US failed
War on Drugs, it's the US government's fault, what else?
What the hell does that mean.
So all the gang murders in Mexico are
our fault? Fucking idiot
Yep and you're too brainwashed, stupid and racist to understand that the
high demand for drugs in the USA is the cause for narco-countries. If
there was no demand ... can you, a dumb fuck idiot, connect the fucking
dots?