The Real Reason Trump Wants to Attack N. Korea
2017-08-12 18:39:21 UTC
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/north-korea-trillions-dollars-minerals/

Trillions of reasons.
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 19:28:16 UTC
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/north-korea-trillions-dollars-minerals/
Trillions of reasons.
Oh Please!
You sure they don't have oil we want?
We don't need their damned minerals.
On the other hand it doesn't seem to
be doing them any good if they were
so fantastic. China would buy
them up in a split second.
Jack Fate
2017-08-12 19:32:34 UTC
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/north-korea-trillions-dollars-minerals/
Trillions of reasons.
Oh Please!
No, sit down and shut up!
Post by GLOBALIST
You sure they don't have oil we want?
You are stupid. Read the article where what they have is listed, lame
brain alt right idiot.
Post by GLOBALIST
We don't need their damned minerals.
Yes, we do, liar.
Post by GLOBALIST
On the other hand it doesn't seem to
be doing them any good if they were
so fantastic. China would buy
them up in a split second.
Like I wrote, dip shit asshole, you didn't fucking read the article
where it says, and I quote:

"Instead of profiting from the vast array of mining opportunities, North
Korea has actually been decreasing its mining production. In April, the
Center for Strategic & International Studies noted that “there is a
shortage of mining equipment and North Korea is unable to purchase new
equipment due to its dire economic situation, the energy shortage and
the age and generally poor condition of the power grid.” As a result, it
is estimated that “the average operational rate of existing mine
facilities is below 30 percent of capacity.”
j***@hotmail.com
2017-08-12 20:29:16 UTC
Just standard stock options/futures manipulation with tRumps Mooch crowd. Oops, Dow drops 200 points, thanks Donny Small Hands.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-08-12 22:38:50 UTC
Post by j***@hotmail.com
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/north-korea-trillions-dollars-minerals/
Trillions of reasons.
Oh Please!
You sure they don't have oil we want?
We don't need their damned minerals.
On the other hand it doesn't seem to
be doing them any good if they were
so fantastic. China would buy
them up in a split second.
Just standard stock options/futures manipulation with tRumps Mooch crowd. Oops, Dow drops 200 points, thanks Donny Small Hands.
I'm still in the market a bit, but it scares me. I'm not
in the market enough that if it completely collapsed, I'd
be much hurt. I'd be hurt a lot by the collapse of the
dollar though, and that does seem to me a possibility.
I've thought about putting some money into pounds
or euros, but that would be a royal tax nightmare,
and I might just be jumping out of the frying pan into
the fire.