How Mueller works (I love it)
2017-05-18 20:26:48 UTC
"For the American public, it's not such a good thing," he explained. "We probably won't learn anything from this investigation.

"It's going to be in secret. We will never hear from a witness.

"At the end, we will either hear either two words – 'no indictment' – or we will hear 'an indictment.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 08:25:57 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:af689fb8-3b76-468f-9618-***@googlegroups.com...

"For the American public, it's not such a good thing," he explained. "We
probably won't learn anything from this investigation.

"It's going to be in secret. We will never hear from a witness.

"At the end, we will either hear either two words – 'no indictment' – or we
will hear 'an indictment.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

tsk, tsk, tsk

For the fourth time today, Thursday, May 18, 2017...and the second day in a
row, does the no good, dishonest plagiarizing Village Idiot run amok on his
no good, dishonest plagiarizing spree!

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot show us that he the incorrigible, no good, dishonest
plagiarizing Village Idiot has no morals, no principles, no ethics, no
honor, no integrity, no honesty, no mores, and certainly no sense at all of
right and wrong!
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/alan-dershowitz-robert-mueller-special-counsel/2017/05/17/id/790799//

You, dishonest no good plagiarizing Village Idiot, are so very, very
*F*U*N*N*Y* !!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

Yet once again has the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing Village
Idiot struck!

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot (of course with "mutual agreement") do his Intellectual Coward
ploy to run away from the issue of his plagiarism, of course with his tail
well centered between his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable hole of
his under his rock
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 08:34:34 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:af689fb8-3b76-468f-9618-***@googlegroups.com...

"For the American public, it's not such a good thing," he explained. "We
probably won't learn anything from this investigation.

"It's going to be in secret. We will never hear from a witness.

"At the end, we will either hear either two words – 'no indictment' – or we
will hear 'an indictment.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Here again does the fake news loving Village Idiot deliberately create and
spread fake news.
Prove me wrong, Village Idiot, by providing a link in which Mueller himself
said the words that you the fake news loving Village Idiot here attribute to
him.

Do note, Village Idiot, that in the article from which you plagiarized those
words that you the fake news loving Village Idiot attribute to Mueller,
those words you the fake news loving Village Idiot quote here were said by
Alan Dershowitz and not at all by Robert Mueller.
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/alan-dershowitz-robert-mueller-special-counsel/2017/05/17/id/790799/

Yet again, fake news loving Village Idiot - why do you love creating and
spreading fake news as you again most clearly do here?

Please clarify, Village idiot.
ha ha ha

You, Village Idiot, are clearly hopelessly so very, very
*F*U*N*N*Y* !!!

And now, of course, the Village Idiot will perform for us his brilliant
Intellectual Coward ploy to run again away from the issue, of course with
his tail virtually glued between his legs, back into that deep dark devious
hole of his under his rock!