Are We Ready To Celebrate the Norse Gods ?
2018-07-09 11:41:07 UTC
Are We Ready To Celebrate the Norse Gods ?

That's what we do every week. Beginning on Saturday, we
celebrate Saturn. Then Sunday -- the Sun. Then Monday --
the Moon. Tuesday -- we start with the old Nordic god Tyr.
Then Wednesday ... Woden. Then Thursday... Thor. And
finally ... Friday ... Freda's day !

And people think they are atheists :-)

Saturn's day
Sun's day
Moon's day
Tyr's day
Woden's day
Thor's day
Freda's day
GLOBALIST
2018-07-09 12:43:50 UTC
Are We Ready To Celebrate the Norse Gods ?
That's what we do every week. Beginning on Saturday, we
celebrate Saturn. Then Sunday -- the Sun. Then Monday --
the Moon. Tuesday -- we start with the old Nordic god Tyr.
Then Wednesday ... Woden. Then Thursday... Thor. And
finally ... Friday ... Freda's day !
And people think they are atheists :-)
Saturn's day
Sun's day
Moon's day
Tyr's day
Woden's day
Thor's day
Freda's day
Emperor Julian created this calendar and if you study the months of the year
many of them are the same way...Janus was a god you could look forward and backwards. March...the god of war, Julius is obvious and AUGUST after Caesar Augustus.
However when the Catholic Pope came along with his calendar he just kept
the same names