Al Gore LOST! 100’S Of Climate Scientists Now Admit Global Warming Never Existed By Scott Osborn Last updated Apr 7, 2018
2018-04-08 23:37:48 UTC
https://joeforamerica.com/2018/04/scientists-admit-global-warming-never-existed/

quote:

In fact, even during 2017, there were 150 graphs from 122 scientific papers published in peer-reviewed journals indicating modern temperatures are not unprecedented, unusual, or hockey-stick-shaped. Nor do they fall outside the range of natural variability.

end of quote:
=====================

I say they left themselves a giant loop hole by changing the
terminology every 6 months, from warming, to weather change, climate
change. I think the last I heard was "variable" changes.

This summer they will give us the temperatures in Texas and
Arizona and say: "See we told you so!"
Jack Fate
2018-04-09 13:13:53 UTC
https://joeforamerica.com/2018/04/scientists-admit-global-warming-never-existed/
In fact, even during 2017, there were 150 graphs from 122 scientific papers published in peer-reviewed journals indicating modern temperatures are not unprecedented, unusual, or hockey-stick-shaped. Nor do they fall outside the range of natural variability.
I say they left themselves a giant loop hole by changing the
terminology every 6 months, from warming, to weather change, climate
change. I think the last I heard was "variable" changes.
This summer they will give us the temperatures in Texas and
Arizona and say: "See we told you so!"
Joe For America dot fucking com???? LOL! You are so gullible and stupid.