Bumbling Imbecile Sarah Sanders Left Tongue-Tied As Reporter Grilled Her Over Roy Moore Sexually Abusing A Teenage Girl
Add Reply
Bill O'Reilly's Sex Toy World
2017-12-06 23:09:18 UTC
Sarah Sanders Left Tongue-Tied As Reporter Grilled Her Over Roy Moore

by Amna Zaman

“Is it worse to have a Democrat in that Senate seat than someone who is
accused of sexually abusing a teen girl?”

Hallie Jackson to Sarah Sanders: Are Democrats worse than child molesters?
via @YouTube

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is usually quite
quick to cover up the mess made by the Trump administration, was at a loss
for words at a recent press briefing.

MSNBC’s Hallie Jackson asked Sanders about Trump’s preference of GOP
Senate candidate and alleged sexual predator Roy Moore over Democratic
candidate Doug Jones.

“Is it worse to have a Democrat in that Senate seat than someone who is
accused of sexually abusing a teen girl?” asked Jackson.

Sanders literally struggled to choose the correct words.

“We find the allegations to be troubling,” she said.

Jackson interrupted and asked, “But why endorse [Moore]?”

“Look, I think those are different things in terms of — we aren’t going to
be the ones to determine that process. That’s going to be for the people
of Alabama to determine what those things come down on,” she said.

Sanders added, “[Trump] does want people who support his agenda. He’s not
going to obviously support a Democrat. I think that if that’s our standard
then we need to look at a number of members of Congress that have had
allegation brought against them.”

Although Sanders did present a long reply to the question, she failed to
answer Jackson’s question as to why does the president support a person
who is accused of sexually abusing children.

Trump has repeatedly endorsed Moore.

He broke silence on Moore’s sexual misconduct allegations and said, “Look,
he denies it. If you look at all the things that have happened over the
last 48 hours. He totally denies it. He says it didn't happen. And look,
you have to look at him also.”

In a post on Twitter, he (as usual) went on another Twitter rant and
pretty much endorsed Moore.

“The last thing we need in Alabama and the U.S. Senate is a Schumer/Pelosi
puppet who is WEAK on Crime, WEAK on the Border, Bad for our Military and
our great Vets, Bad for our 2nd Amendment, AND WANTS TO RAISES TAXES TO
THE SKY. Jones would be a disaster!” Trump said.

In another tweet, Trump expressed his strongest support for Moore and said
Republicans needed Moore to win to secure votes on key issues such as
immigration.

“Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we
need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama,” he wrote.

Well, even if Sanders doesn’t answer the question, Trump’s endorsements do
signal he thinks it’s better for a child molester to be in Senate than a
Democrat.
GLOBALIST
2017-12-06 23:13:26 UTC
Post by Bill O'Reilly's Sex Toy World
[...]
Sarah is excellent at her job...she has to deal with the reporters
as if they are teenagers. It is their job to gather information
and not to create news by putting words in her mouth. She
has to constantly redirect them. They want gossip and hearsay.
She refuses to play that game with them.
Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-06 23:29:54 UTC
Post by Bill O'Reilly's Sex Toy World
Sarah Sanders Left
news.albasani.net;
logging-data="Y9FER9MOOONHChZaJ1AJ8aQ786ndHQOdzSrXZU3Z0+xRmd7aDl1ENeACsTKejEunlgrDf95gzSyfI1hSPOBuTgXsDKXJ3Z4WBvAXTiayALTM7x7yI8lFX1WoXtLqC/y+";
mail-complaints-to="***@albasani.net"

The higher Bitcoin grinds the higher the price on your head goes,
albasani whore.

enjoy!