One Answer During Trump’s NBC Interview Should Make Him Immediately Impeachable
Jack Fate
2017-05-13 13:46:23 UTC
https://forwardprogressives.com/one-answer-trump-nbc-interview-immediately-impeachable/
GLOBALIST
2017-05-13 16:22:43 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://forwardprogressives.com/one-answer-trump-nbc-interview-immediately-impeachable/
Trump is the president.
He does not owe it to anyone to explain why he fired
Comey.
This is a dead issue
Keep scraping the bottom of the barrel, maybe you will
find some other sillyass reason why you hate Trump.
Jack Fate
2017-05-13 16:24:21 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
https://forwardprogressives.com/one-answer-trump-nbc-interview-immediately-impeachable/
Trump is the president.
For now.
Post by GLOBALIST
He does not owe it to anyone to explain why he fired Comey.
Of course he does.
Post by GLOBALIST
This is a dead issue
You wish.
Trump is the bottom of the barrel and so are you.
Dan C
2017-05-14 01:53:20 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
https://forwardprogressives.com/one-answer-trump-nbc-interview-
immediately-impeachable/
Post by Jack Fate
Post by GLOBALIST
Trump is the president.
For now.
For nearly the next EIGHT years! Get used to it! LOL
Post by Jack Fate
Post by GLOBALIST
He does not owe it to anyone to explain why he fired Comey.
Of course he does.
Well, no, actually he doesn't need to explain it. He has the authority to
fire him, and need give no reason at all if he doesn't want to. It's
really that simple. The FBI director "serves at the pleasure of the
President" and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, with no
explanation needed. Look it up.
Post by Jack Fate
Post by GLOBALIST
This is a dead issue
You wish.
The only reason it isn't is because the desperate Dimocrats have nothing
else to rail against. They have nothing.
Post by Jack Fate
Post by GLOBALIST
Keep scraping the bottom of the barrel, maybe you will find some other
sillyass reason why you hate Trump.
Trump is the bottom of the barrel and so are you.
Nope, Trump is the President of the USA. Making America Great Again!!!

Suck it, spaniard! Fix your own shithole of a third-world country.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Jack Fate
2017-05-14 12:28:22 UTC
Post by Dan C
Nope, Trump is the President of the USA.
Thanks to fraud.
Post by Dan C
Making America Great Again!!
It was never great and Trump is making it much worse.
Post by Dan C
Suck it, spaniard! Fix your own shithole of a third-world country.
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher, folks are happier, faster trains, faster Internet, no gun deaths
compared to the slaughter in your "great" country. Spain has better
food, longer life times, MUCH better health care.

So, lying racist bigoted ass wipe, name one fucking thing that his
better in the USA than here. The only things the USA is number one in
are locking up their citizens, killing their citizens, making guns and
electing madmen.
Dan C
2017-05-14 14:54:40 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Nope, Trump is the President of the USA.
Thanks to fraud.
Nope, thanks to an election, won by him.
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Making America Great Again!!
It was never great and Trump is making it much worse.
It's ALWAYS been great, other than during the Obambi years.
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Suck it, spaniard! Fix your own shithole of a third-world country.
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher, folks are happier, faster trains, faster Internet, no gun deaths
compared to the slaughter in your "great" country. Spain has better
food, longer life times, MUCH better health care.
Faster trains! Oooooooohh! Who gives a fuck?
All the other items are simply lies.
Post by Jack Fate
So, lying racist bigoted ass wipe, name one fucking thing that his
better in the USA than here. The only things the USA is number one in
are locking up their citizens, killing their citizens, making guns and
electing madmen.
Baseball.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he stuck a pin in Hillary's implants.
Jack Fate
2017-05-14 15:05:57 UTC
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Nope, Trump is the President of the USA.
Thanks to fraud.
Nope, thanks to an election, won by him.
He lost the election. He won the fixed electoral college. Course, you
don't believe in democracy, do you?
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Making America Great Again!!
It was never great and Trump is making it much worse.
It's ALWAYS been great, other than during the Obambi years.
False. The USA exists for war and treating their own citizens like shit.
That, alt right dickhead, is not greatness by any stretch of the
imagination.
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Suck it, spaniard! Fix your own shithole of a third-world
country.
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP
is higher, folks are happier, faster trains, faster Internet, no
gun deaths compared to the slaughter in your "great" country. Spain
has better food, longer life times, MUCH better health care.
Faster trains! Oooooooohh! Who gives a fuck? All the other items
are simply lies.
No, alt right asshole, they are facts.
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
So, lying racist bigoted ass wipe, name one fucking thing that his
better in the USA than here. The only things the USA is number one
in are locking up their citizens, killing their citizens, making
guns and electing madmen.
Baseball.
You mean the game for lazy fucks who spend most of their time standing
around or sitting on a bench? None of those fucks would stand a chance
against Real Madrid. Basketball, OTOH, is an American accomplishment but
you don't mention it because it belongs to the African Americans. You
don't mention it for the same reason you don't mention blues, jazz,
rhythm and blues or rock 'n' roll. No, backwards scum ball, there are
very few things that make America great and the African Americans
created it. That must really make you mad, what with you being a bigoted
racist asshole and all.
Sang Froid
2017-05-14 22:09:14 UTC
He
lovers."
Dan C
2017-05-16 14:50:30 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Nope, Trump is the President of the USA.
Thanks to fraud.
Nope, thanks to an election, won by him.
He lost the election. He won the fixed electoral college. Course, you
don't believe in democracy, do you?
Fixed? It's the same electoral college system that we've always used here
in our country. As a matter of FACT, it's HEAVILY biased in favor of the
liberal fucktards, and yet....... he STILL WON.

How come you don't have any problem with the system when Dimocrats win?
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Making America Great Again!!
It was never great and Trump is making it much worse.
It's ALWAYS been great, other than during the Obambi years.
False. The USA exists for war and treating their own citizens like shit.
That, alt right dickhead, is not greatness by any stretch of the
imagination.
Nope. Wrong, again. As always.
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Suck it, spaniard! Fix your own shithole of a third-world country.
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher, folks are happier, faster trains, faster Internet, no gun
deaths compared to the slaughter in your "great" country. Spain has
better food, longer life times, MUCH better health care.
Faster trains! Oooooooohh! Who gives a fuck? All the other items are
simply lies.
No, alt right asshole, they are facts.
Actually, they are lies. Somebody else posted the ACTUAL GDP numbers, and
the third world shithole known as spain doesn't even come close to the
USA. FACTS.
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
So, lying racist bigoted ass wipe, name one fucking thing that his
better in the USA than here. The only things the USA is number one in
are locking up their citizens, killing their citizens, making guns and
electing madmen.
Baseball.
You mean the game for lazy fucks who spend most of their time standing
around or sitting on a bench?
Your opinion of baseball isn't relevant. You asked a question, and I
answered it, correctly.

I know, it's hard for you to grasp these things called FACTS. Keep
trying, retard.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet stepped on the land mine.
Sang Froid
2017-05-14 22:50:55 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher
Spain GDP: 1.199 trillion USD (2015)
Spain GDP per capita: 25,831.58 USD ‎(2015)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%

USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015)
USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79 USD ‎(2015)
USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%

Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?

lovers."
Dan C
2017-05-16 14:46:04 UTC
Post by Sang Froid
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher
Spain GDP: 1.199 trillion USD (2015)
Spain GDP per capita: 25,831.58 USD ‎(2015)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%
USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015)
USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79 USD ‎(2015)
USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%
Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?
lovers."
He won't reply to this.

Facts and truth are something he avoids entirely.

Especially when they're crammed down his throat and PROVE that he LIES.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he mounted Piglet from behind.
Jack Fate
2017-05-16 14:52:07 UTC
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our
GDP is higher
25,831.58 USD ‎(2015) Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%
USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015) USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79
USD ‎(2015) USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%
Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?
"...but I will no longer be posting here. No one here is going to
change so, basically, I'm wasting the little time I have left by
posting to this obscure little group full of stupid bigoted and
racist Trump lovers."
He won't reply to this.
Really?
Post by Dan C
Facts and truth are something he avoids entirely.
False, that's what low IQ Trump supporters like YOU do.
Still waiting for that to happen, cowboy.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-16 17:02:49 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
He won't reply to this.
Really?
Really. You'll pretend to know shit, you'll point at red herrings, but
YOU WON'T PROVIDE ACTUAL FACTS AND DATA. You're as incapable of feeling
shame and embarrassment as your opponents are.

lovers."
Jack Fate
2017-05-16 14:51:11 UTC
Post by Sang Froid
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher
Spain GDP: 1.199 trillion USD (2015)
Spain GDP per capita: 25,831.58 USD ‎(2015)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%
USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015)
USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79 USD ‎(2015)
USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%
Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?
You didn't include debt or the cost of living. Oops. You also didn't
include the underground economy of Spain which, naturally, changes the
unemployment rate.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-16 17:01:16 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Sang Froid
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher
Spain GDP: 1.199 trillion USD (2015)
Spain GDP per capita: 25,831.58 USD ‎(2015)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%
USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015)
USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79 USD ‎(2015)
USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%
Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?
You didn't include debt or the cost of living. Oops.
Where are your numbers, asslip? Too stupid and lazy to provide them?

Oh yes, I know, your standard answer when you don't have actual facts
and data: you're not going to be bothered to look them up. I know what
they are. You're a prissy grand-standing little bitch who knee-jerks to
trolls. Then you pretend to know stuff that you don't.
Post by Jack Fate
You also didn't
include the underground economy of Spain which, naturally, changes the
unemployment rate.
That's because an "underground" economy is, by definition, UNDOCUMENTED,
YOU HALF-WIT CRETIN! As if the USA doesn't also have similar activity?
Jeebus H Crispy on a mule, you really _are_ as stupid as the likes of
Damned Crapstain!

lovers."
Dan C
2017-05-17 01:36:36 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Sang Froid
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher
Spain GDP: 1.199 trillion USD (2015)
Spain GDP per capita: 25,831.58 USD ‎(2015)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%
USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015)
USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79 USD ‎(2015) USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%
Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?
You didn't include debt or the cost of living. Oops. You also didn't
include the underground economy of Spain which, naturally, changes the
unemployment rate.
You didn't either, in your original bullshit claim. You said "GDP".
Nothing to do with debt, or COL. You ignorant fuck.

LOL, the "underground economy". Hahahahaha
Yeah, the illegal drug and human trafficking industry, maybe.

You live in a shithole 3rd world dump, spaniard. We all know that.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet stepped on the land mine.
Jack Fate
2017-05-17 11:08:49 UTC
Post by Sang Froid
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher
Spain GDP: 1.199 trillion USD (2015)
Spain GDP per capita: 25,831.58 USD ‎(2015)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%
USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015)
USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79 USD ‎(2015)
USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%
Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?
Know what year it is much? Your figures are from two years ago. A lot
has happened since then. When you have 2016 figures, let us know.
Dan C
2017-05-17 13:38:12 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Sang Froid
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher
Spain GDP: 1.199 trillion USD (2015)
Spain GDP per capita: 25,831.58 USD ‎(2015)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%
USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015)
USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79 USD ‎(2015) USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%
Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?
Know what year it is much? Your figures are from two years ago. A lot
has happened since then. When you have 2016 figures, let us know.
Weak, even for you.

You know the numbers didn't change much.

Dipshit.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he put Spanish Fly in Christopher Robin's drink.
Jack Fate
2017-05-17 13:42:05 UTC
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Sang Froid
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP is
higher
Spain GDP: 1.199 trillion USD (2015)
Spain GDP per capita: 25,831.58 USD ‎(2015)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%
USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015)
USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79 USD ‎(2015) USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%
Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?
Know what year it is much? Your figures are from two years ago. A lot
has happened since then. When you have 2016 figures, let us know.
Weak, even for you.
You know the numbers didn't change much.
Spain is now the fastest growing economy in the EU. It wasn't in 15,
cowboy. The LEFT has a lot more power now so unemployment is going down,
stocks are going up and we don't have 300 murders every day like you do
in the CSA.
Dipshit.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-17 17:15:25 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is now the fastest growing economy in the EU. It wasn't in 15,
cowboy. The LEFT has a lot more power now so unemployment is going down,
2016 unemployment increased from 2015. Naturally, all you do is spew
crap without providing data. If you don't have the numbers, shut the
fuck up, you grandstanding man-baby. Yes, economic growth is coming
along, and Spain is at some high fraction of the pre-recession
economy, but not there yet. It's not at full recovery. But then, you'd
have to post actual data in order to know this. Scared of facts and
data, are you?

Also, this:

lovers."
Jack Fate
2017-05-17 17:22:56 UTC
Sang Froid
2017-05-17 17:24:46 UTC
lovers."
Dan C
2017-05-19 01:26:26 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Sang Froid
Post by Jack Fate
Spain is doing better than the USA and has been for years. Our GDP
is higher
Spain GDP: 1.199 trillion USD (2015)
Spain GDP per capita: 25,831.58 USD ‎(2015)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.4%
USA GDP: 17.95 trillion USD (2015)
USA GDP per capita: 55,836.79 USD ‎(2015) USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%
Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots?
Know what year it is much? Your figures are from two years ago. A lot
has happened since then. When you have 2016 figures, let us know.
Weak, even for you.
You know the numbers didn't change much.
Spain is now the fastest growing economy in the EU. It wasn't in 15,
cowboy. The LEFT has a lot more power now so unemployment is going down,
stocks are going up and we don't have 300 murders every day like you do
in the CSA.
Your claim was that spain's *GDP* was higher than the USA's.

It's roughly one/seventeenth as high...

So your claim is................. BULLSHIT.

Just like everything else you say.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he descended down into Shayol Ghul.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-17 17:10:39 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Know what year it is much? Your figures are from two years ago. A lot
has happened since then. When you have 2016 figures, let us know.
If you knew this data and how it's compiled, you wouldn't come across
nearly as stupidly as you routinely do. If you had this data, you
would have already published it. Instead, you jump up and down like a
toddler and scream "NO IT'S NOT!" with any actual statement of facts or
data to back up your gainsaying claims.

A given year's economic data is not known, compiled, and reported until
WELL INTO THE FOLLOWING YEAR, you brainless jackass. As I suspected,
you really are just as much of a stupid knee-jerk cretin as the village
idiot.

So:

Spain GDP: 1.252 trillion USD (2016)
Spain GDP per capita: 27,609 USD ‎(2016)
Spain Unemployment rate: 18.6% (Oh noes! Unemployment is UP from 2015!)

USA GDP: 18.56 trillion USD (2016)
USA GDP per capita: 57,300 USD ‎(2016)
USA Unemployment rate: 4.7%

"A lot has happened since then" indeed. You are SO fucking useless.

Again: Math much? Honesty much? Hypocrite lots? Childish grandstanding
and tantrums always?

Also, this.

lovers."
Jack Fate
2017-05-17 17:23:12 UTC
Sang Froid
2017-05-17 17:24:27 UTC
lovers."
Sang Froid
2017-05-14 21:35:40 UTC
For
lovers."
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-13 18:36:51 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://forwardprogressives.com/one-answer-trump-nbc-interview-immediately-impeachable/
Trump is the president.
He does not owe it to anyone to explain why he fired
Comey.
This is a dead issue
Keep scraping the bottom of the barrel, maybe you will
find some other sillyass reason why you hate Trump.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

umm...here the Village Idiot says openly and clearly:
"Trump is the president.
"He does not owe it to anyone to explain why he fired
Comey.
This is a dead issue"

If you are indeed correct, Village Idiot, please explain why The Whining
Donald and his Whining Donald minions keep coming up many and divers
reasons - one after another - to "explain" the firing of Comey? Why,
Village Idiot, if indeed "This is a dead issue" do The Whining Donald and
his Whining Donald minions keep bringing up all by themselves these many and
various reasons for firing Comey?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-showboat-fbi.html
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/james-comey-firing-trump/

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

You, Village Idiot, are just so very very
*F*U*N*N*Y* !!!

And now - right before our very eyes - the Village Idiot will perform for
our entertainment his thrilling Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from
the issue, of course with his tail between his legs, back into that deep
dark dank hole of his under his rock!
Sang Froid
2017-05-14 22:45:49 UTC
https