College Puts White People in Separate Room
2017-04-20 19:44:11 UTC
(... Damn ! I once attended this college for a semester...)

College Puts White People in Separate Room For ‘Privilege Workshop’

By Jillian Kay Melchior | 1:37 pm, April 18, 2017

When Kennesaw State University held an event last week on privilege and
interracial relations, it asked “those who identify as white” to go to one room
and “those who identify as people of color” to go to another.

“The goal of the workshop, which was led by an outside expert, was to foster
learning and create an environment of understanding and support for one
another,” said Kennesaw State University spokeswoman Tammy DeMel. “Attendees
were asked to work together and then were invited to join the group with which
they identify.”

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/for-its-workshop-on-privilege-kennesaw-state-university-separates-students-by-race/
GLOBALIST
2017-04-20 19:48:35 UTC
By Jillian Kay Melchior | 1:37 pm, April 18, 2017
When Kennesaw State University held an event last week on privilege and
interracial relations, it asked “those who identify as white” to go to one room
and “those who identify as people of color” to go to another.
“The goal of the workshop, which was led by an outside expert, was to foster
learning and create an environment of understanding and support for one
another,” said Kennesaw State University spokeswoman Tammy DeMel. “Attendees
were asked to work together and then were invited to join the group with which
they identify.”
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/for-its-workshop-on-privilege-kennesaw-state-university-separates-students-by-race/
Not sure what class they were in, but I would have walked out
the front door and canceled the class
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-22 08:42:31 UTC
By Jillian Kay Melchior | 1:37 pm, April 18, 2017
When Kennesaw State University held an event last week on privilege and
interracial relations, it asked “those who identify as white” to go to one room
and “those who identify as people of color” to go to another.
“The goal of the workshop, which was led by an outside expert, was to foster
learning and create an environment of understanding and support for one
another,” said Kennesaw State University spokeswoman Tammy DeMel. “Attendees
were asked to work together and then were invited to join the group with which
they identify.”
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/for-its-workshop-on-privilege-kennesaw-state-university-separates-students-by-race/
Not sure what class they were in, but I would have walked out
the front door and canceled the class

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!