From Theo Roosevelt
Add Reply
wolfbat359
2017-12-07 13:21:09 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155785793446718&set=a.487575166717.297464.502671717&type=3&theater
GLOBALIST
2017-12-07 13:38:03 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155785793446718&set=a.487575166717.297464.502671717&type=3&theater
I don't see the citizens of the Western states...3 or 4
generations needing anyone to warn them about how to use
the land they were born on
wolfbat359
Then you should see the sprawl near Denver!
me
2017-12-10 00:22:35 UTC
What! Isn’t Denver Democrat? Is Colorado Democrat too?
wolfbat359
2017-12-10 01:09:27 UTC
What! Isn’t Denver Democrat? Is Colorado Democrat too?
The surrounding counties were sprawl is happening is Republican!
me
2017-12-10 04:59:39 UTC
So why would anyone leave Democrat Denver for sprawl? It’s probably same same as where I live. Faithful and constant Democrat voters living in and moving to the suburbs to avoid Democrat shit holes never asking themselves why? Are you like that?
wolfbat359
2017-12-10 12:15:35 UTC
So why would anyone leave Democrat Denver for sprawl?
They are still building in Denver

GLOBALIST
2017-12-07 13:40:57 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155785793446718&set=a.487575166717.297464.502671717&type=3&theater
P.S. Teddy was a big African game hunter and
killed almost any large animal you can think
of..tigers, lions, elephants,rino
I would bet he had hunted in Yellowstone
Jack Fate
2017-12-07 14:02:33 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155785793446718&set=a.487575166717.297464.502671717&type=3&theater
P.S. Teddy was a big African game hunter and
killed almost any large animal you can think
of..tigers, lions, elephants,rino
I would bet he had hunted in Yellowstone
And I would bet he wouldn't do it now because most of that "game" is
endangered. Trump is destroying the USA and you don't care.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-09 23:03:00 UTC
And