Alec Baldwin’s Trump returns to SNL to declare ‘I don’t care about America’
Jack Fate
2018-04-08 09:58:38 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/04/08/alec-baldwins-trump-returns-to-snl-to-declare-i-dont-care-about-america/?utm_term=.e6dbdde59b6e
GLOBALIST
2018-04-08 11:59:37 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/04/08/alec-baldwins-trump-returns-to-snl-to-declare-i-dont-care-about-america/?utm_term=.e6dbdde59b6e
Not even funny. Lame! I guess he gets paid pretty good
to do the same ole skit over and over again
Jack Fate
2018-04-08 12:01:02 UTC
It's only funny when you're not a stupid Trump supporter like you, stupid.
Gary
2018-04-08 12:57:12 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 04:59:37 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/04/08/alec-baldwins-trump-returns-to-snl-to-declare-i-dont-care-about-america/?utm_term=.e6dbdde59b6e
Not even funny. Lame! I guess he gets paid pretty good
to do the same ole skit over and over again
His low IQ fans demand repetition. It takes them awhile to
understand what is being said.