Trump is Trying to turn the USA into a Dictatorship
2017-10-11 15:23:22 UTC
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/11/trump-nbc-broadcast-license-243667

All dictatorships start by saying the press is fake and should no longer
be free. Fuck Trump and fuck *anyone* who supports the bastard.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-11 18:22:08 UTC
http://www.pol
f***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 18:29:39 UTC
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/11/trump-nbc-broadcast-license-243667
All dictatorships start by saying the press is fake and should no longer
be free. Fuck Trump and fuck *anyone* who supports the bastard.
Not to worry cupcake. We still have the 2nd amendment.

Truth is if Trump was really looking to become the first American dictator you and your pussyhats would be Kristallnacht 'd by now.

Be of good cheer. I love my freedom so much if Trump really did try to take yours I'd be ready, willing and able (thanks to 2nd A)to stop any attempts on his part to ascend to your imagined throne.

In the meantime just keep dancing your chicken little routine. It's fun to watch.
Jack Fate
2017-10-11 18:42:11 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Jack Fate
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/11/trump-nbc-broadcast-license-243667
All dictatorships start by saying the press is fake and should no longer
be free. Fuck Trump and fuck *anyone* who supports the bastard.
Not to worry cupcake. We still have the 2nd amendment.
Truth is if Trump was really looking to become the first American dictator you and your pussyhats would be Kristallnacht 'd by now.
Be of good cheer. I love my freedom so much if Trump really did try to take yours I'd be ready, willing and able (thanks to 2nd A)to stop any attempts on his part to ascend to your imagined throne.
In the meantime just keep dancing your chicken little routine. It's fun to watch.
You are SOOOO fucking stupid! Whatever guns you have won't stop the US
military. You'd be dead like your brain is right now.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-11 23:16:58 UTC
You