From Congresswoman Diana DeGette
wolfbat359
2017-08-18 22:46:25 UTC
This morning we introduced a resolution to censure President Trump for his comments blaming “both sides” for the violence in Charlottesville, VA and excusing “Unite the Right” rally participants for their behavior. The censure resolution denounces the President for his failure to immediately name and condemn the white supremacist, neo-Nazi and Ku Klux Klan groups responsible for domestic terrorism actions in Charlottesville last weekend, and his further doubling-down on those comments during a subsequent news conference in which he drew parallels between white supremacists and those protesting the “Unite the Right” rally.

GLOBALIST
2017-08-18 23:02:29 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
This morning we introduced a resolution to censure President Trump for his comments blaming “both sides” for the violence in Charlottesville, VA and excusing “Unite the Right” rally participants for their behavior. The censure resolution denounces the President for his failure to immediately name and condemn the white supremacist, neo-Nazi and Ku Klux Klan groups responsible for domestic terrorism actions in Charlottesville last weekend, and his further doubling-down on those comments during a subsequent news conference in which he drew parallels between white supremacists and those protesting the “Unite the Right” rally.
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20882398_10155752280223489_3288506334668092662_n.jpg?oh=e933bfcb14e43800ce34b4ee429c4208&oe=5A2AB534
Blow it out her ass
The President was perfect correct
Both sides were at fault
PJay OD
2017-08-19 04:44:51 UTC
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 5:46:28 PM UTC-5, wolfbat359 wrote:

This morning we introduced a resolution to censure President Trump for his comments blaming “both sides” for the violence in Charlottesville, VA blah,blah,snip,snip
Charlottesville 'crash' car immediately before accelerating:

http://dailysignal.com/2017/08/14/went-charlottesville-protests-heres-saw/: