Yep, Trump's a Whining Little Bitch
Jack Fate
2017-05-18 13:20:07 UTC
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/trump-tweets-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller-appointment-238543
GLOBALIST
2017-05-18 16:09:54 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/trump-tweets-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller-appointment-238543
Guess it depends where you get your news. BBC said this morning
that Trumps said:'Bring it on' Of course it is a witch hunt
and will end up finding nothing.
Jack Fate
2017-05-18 16:35:27 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/trump-tweets-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller-appointment-238543
Guess it depends where you get your news. BBC said this morning
that Trumps said:'Bring it on' Of course it is a witch hunt
and will end up finding nothing.
Not a witch hunt and it will bring down your Toddler Whining Little
Bitch in Chief. Here's my favorite song that describes Trump to a T:

Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-18 17:51:05 UTC
Not
lovers."
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-18 19:49:42 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/trump-tweets-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller-appointment-238543
Guess it depends where you get your news. BBC said this morning
that Trumps said:'Bring it on' Of course it is a witch hunt
and will end up finding nothing.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Yet again does the fake news loving Village Idiot indulge in creating and
spreading fake news all by himself!
Prove me wrong, Village Idiot, by providing a link to your referenced BBC
article dated today, Thursday, May 18, 2017, where The Whining Donald is
quoted to say, "Bring it on."

Yet again, Village Idiot, why do you the fake news loving Village Idiot like
so very much creating and spreading fake news as you the Village Idiot yet
clearly again do here?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

Yet again will the Village Idiot amuse us with his Intellectual Coward ploy
to run again away from the issue, of course with his tail marvelously held
between his legs, back into that deep dark debased hole of his under his
rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-18 19:49:58 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/trump-tweets-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller-appointment-238543
Guess it depends where you get your news. BBC said this morning
that Trumps said:'Bring it on' Of course it is a witch hunt
and will end up finding nothing.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
Sang Froid
2017-05-18 17:50:43 UTC
http
lovers."