The Amish are not victims and do not wait for the government to take care of them
2017-10-12 14:18:40 UTC
quote:

Yes, the Amish are very patriotic. Short of direct military service, they will do just about anything to defend our country and our traditional values. And all their schools proudly fly the Stars and Stripes. They even march in parades in some communities.

end of quote:

During WWII they raised bumper crops of produce
to support the war effort. Not just victory gardens for
themselves but to distribute to their neighbors
===================

And their kids play baseball

and basketball

Compete with local glee clubs
https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2015/10/28/amish-gary-smith-1.jpg

Top chefs around the world eating in a Amish barn

They are very respectful people .Their kids have moms and dads (SHOCKING HUH?)
and their kids are taught to be respectful to everyone

If they were ever treated harshly, they do not wait for
the government to take care of them.
Jack Fate
2017-10-12 15:08:49 UTC
Yes, the Amish are very patriotic.
Yet, they won't stand for the flag or the anthem. Now, fuck you and fuck
Trump.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-13 18:02:21 UTC
Yet,