Thomas Jefferson D.C. Memorial Shrine wipes away all the crazy shit folks project on him.
2017-03-06 17:00:18 UTC
Quote chiseled into the wall where his statue is
=============

God who gave us life gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that his justice cannot sleep forever. Commerce between master and slave is despotism. Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than these people are to be free.

Establish the law for educating the common people. This it is the business of the state to effect and on a general plan.
2017-03-06 17:05:49 UTC
Quote chiseled into the wall where his statue is =============
God who gave us life gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation
be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are
the gift of God?
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that
his justice cannot sleep forever. Commerce between master and slave
is despotism. Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate
than these people are to be free.
Establish the law for educating the common people. This it is the
business of the state to effect and on a general plan.
No one's perfect and this quote does not prove the existence of
something some desert dwellers made up to explain that which they didn't
understand.
GLOBALIST
2017-03-06 17:22:00 UTC
Post by Z
Quote chiseled into the wall where his statue is =============
God who gave us life gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation
be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are
the gift of God?
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that
his justice cannot sleep forever. Commerce between master and slave
is despotism. Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate
than these people are to be free.
Establish the law for educating the common people. This it is the
business of the state to effect and on a general plan.
No one's perfect and this quote does not prove the existence of
something some desert dwellers made up to explain that which they didn't
understand.
In this well organized video, you see the quote right
by his statue....around the very top of walls....a
quote that starts out the "I swore on the altar of God,
to fight all tyranny...etc"
Trying to mold him into your own image of a ignorant atheist
just does not fit into his life.
GLOBALIST

Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-06 19:25:59 UTC
Post by Z
[...]
http://youtu.be/Q9a5UMONbsI

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

I do most certainly and deeply appreciate the Village Idiot yet again
fulfilling my words that all that one needs to do is to wait and be patient
because sooner or later the Village Idiot - as here - will show us that he
the ever slow witted Village Idiot just cannot at all get his Village Idiot
act (such as it is) together in one and only post fro whatever reason and
consequently just HAS to respond to his original Village Idiot post...as
here...in order to make as sure as he the ever slow witted Village Idiot can
that he the ever slow witted Village Idiot does in actual fact have his
Village Idiot act (such as it is) together!

Thank you, Village Idiot, thank you very much for yet once more making my
words true!

Now how exactly full of fun and laughs is the ever slow witted Village Idiot
this time around? Well, the record shows that he the ever slow witted
Village Idiot realized the very same minute that he the ever slow witted
Village Idiot posted his original Village Idiot post that he the ever slow
witted Village Idiot did not at all have his Village Idiot act (such as it
is) together such that he the ever slow witted Village Idiot responded to
his very own original Village Idiot post in that very same identical minute!
WOW!

Having so entertained us, the Village Idiot will of course now (of course
with "mutual agreement") further entertain us with another of his most
entertaining Intellectual Coward ploys to run away from the issue of
responding to his very own post, of course with his tail magnificently
displayed between his legs, back into that deep dark dungeon like hole of
his under his rock!
2017-03-06 17:27:51 UTC
Post by Z
[...]
Those were different times when science was in its infancy. You can't
prove the existence of god and no one else can either. It's a crutch for
weak low IQ Village Idiots like YOU.
GLOBALIST
2017-03-06 18:29:45 UTC
Post by Z
Post by Z
[...]
Science was in it's infancy ha ha ha ha
I guess the great age of enlightenment in France never
reached him yet......asshole
Do you think he was cheering for the blood baths
by the great atheists in France?
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-06 19:47:18 UTC
Post by Z
Post by Z
[...]

I just love how the Village Idiot time and time again shows us...as
here...that he the Village Idiot - even at 74 years old, a college graduate,
a medical school graduate (with A!), and a PhD - cannot still understand the
difference between and the correct use of the possessive "its" and the
contraction "it's"! This is just wonderful entertainment full of fun and
laughs presented yet again by the Village Idiot!

Just for you, Village Idiot, in deep appreciation for all the fun and laughs
that you the Village Idiot bring to us with your shitty shitty English just
about each and every day:

And now for further fun and laughs from the Village Idiot as he again (of
course with "mutual agreement") performs for us another hilarious
Intellectual Coward ploy tor run away from the issue of his lousy as can be
English, of course with his tail most decidedly between his legs, back into
that deep dark denigrated hole of his under his rock!

Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-06 19:38:35 UTC
Post by Z
[...]

ummm...Village Idot - so where oh where is "this well organized video"?

Clearly, Village Idiot, once again you the Village Idiot just cannot - for
whatever reason - get your Village Idiot act (such as it is) together in one
and only one post...can you?

ummm...see the Village Idiot again (of course with "mutual agreement")
entertain us again with another Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from
the issue once more, of course with his tail magnificently displayed between
his legs, back into that deep dark disreputable hole of his under his rock!