Poland may restrict U.S. fake news networks from their country.
2017-08-10 16:12:35 UTC
Business

Poland is plotting restrictions on foreign media and U.S. companies could be in the firing line
Newsweek

The Polish government—with whom Donald Trump enjoys close relations—is planning new laws restricting foreign ownership of media that would disproportionately harm U.S. companies.

“The ruling Law and Justice (PiS) will likely submit a bill setting limits to foreign ownership of media outlets in Poland at the autumn session of parliament,” a research note from political analysts Teneo intelligence said.

“Ownership limitations would adversely impact German and US media groups that currently dominate Polish media market, thus increasing the risk of a sharply negative international response” it continued. Otilia Dhand, Senior Vice President at Teneo says Viacom and E.W. Scripps are both particularly ...

===================
If it were real journalism I could say Poland was preventing
freedom of the press, but since it is silly entertainment fake
news they are missing nothing.
Jack Fate
2017-08-10 16:55:11 UTC
If it were real journalism I could say Poland was preventing freedom
of the press, but since it is silly entertainment fake news they are
missing nothing.
Hey, dip shit Village Idiot, do you know who owns the Wall Street
Journal and Fox News? Look it up.
GLOBALIST
What does that have to do with Poland?
Jack Fate
Damn, you're stupid. Now look it up and maybe, yet doubtful, you'll get it.
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 17:11:29 UTC
Damn, you're stupid.