Here is a prime example of a liberal (video)
2017-05-18 20:45:09 UTC

She became hysterical after pointing out 2 rugs in a store
with Confederate flag woven into them.

This is pathetic. It would be funny if she was not so
typical of liberals.
Jack Fate
2017-05-18 20:47:40 UTC
http://youtu.be/0X1xOKMKX80
She became hysterical after pointing out 2 rugs in a store with
Confederate flag woven into them.
This is pathetic. It would be funny if she was not so typical of
liberals.
It's not. You just HOPE you can find anything to justify your stupid
choices.
GLOBALIST
It's not??? You are just like her to the max
Jack Fate
Bullshit, I don't care how many confederate rugs you put in your trailer.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-18 20:57:07 UTC
It's