Are US ISIS Fighters Allowed To Come Back Home?
2018-05-14 17:12:52 UTC
It looks like they are, or at least they were during the Obama
administration. That's pretty weird isn't it? What's up with that?
Here's a Comey excerpt:

"FBI Director James Comey told CBS's "60 Minutes" that "a dozen or so"
Americans are fighting with terrorists in Syria; "yes," he knows who
they are; and they are "entitled to come back" unless their passport
is revoked; and if they do come back, they will be tracked."
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/fbi-director-americans-fighting-isis-entitled-come-back

Here's a Michele Bachmann excerpt:

""Two from my state were the first Americans who were fighting for
ISIS," she began on The Glenn Beck Program Tuesday. "I had gone
earlier this year and asked the FBI, 'Are there any Minnesotans that
are over fighting with ISIS?' It was classified information at the
time, I couldn't reveal it. Now everyone knows."

"At the time, these two hadn't been killed yet," Bachmann continued.
"So what I asked is, 'OK, once they're done fighting with ISIS, what's
going to happen if they try to return?' And they said, 'Well, they'll
come into the country.'"

"Are you kidding me?" Bachmann remarked. "We are not going to prevent
them from coming into the United States?"
https://freedomoutpost.com/citizen-isis-fighters-allowed-return-america/

------------------------------
The great nations have always
acted like gangsters, and the
small nations like prostitutes.
-- Stanley Kubrick
GLOBALIST
2018-05-14 20:18:24 UTC
[...]
If they had citizenship, I think it should be taken away from them
male or female...fuck them...we could never trust them again
mg
2018-05-15 00:54:35 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 13:18:24 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
[...]
Why not put a bullet between their eyes?

They were members of the the same organization that cut off the heads
of American hostages in Syria.