[Scandalous Homosexual Coverup] Donald Trump And Sean Hannity Are Bedtime Buddies
Add Reply
wulfenite
2018-05-16 01:55:51 UTC
Reich Wing Homosexual Pillow Talk

Stephen Colbert Reveals In New Report That Donald Trump And Sean
Hannity Are Bedtime Buddies Los Angeles Times - 2 hours ago

--
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updat
es-2018-stephen-colbert-revels-in-new-report-1526400911-htmlstory.h
tml
GLOBALIST
2018-05-16 16:28:49 UTC
Post by wulfenite
Reich Wing Homosexual Pillow Talk
Stephen Colbert Reveals In New Report That Donald Trump And Sean
Hannity Are Bedtime Buddies Los Angeles Times - 2 hours ago
--
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updat
es-2018-stephen-colbert-revels-in-new-report-1526400911-htmlstory.h
tml
Common knowledge that our President requires very little sleep,
so he would be watching Sean. I guess I am Sean's 'radio' bedtime
buddy. He tells us radio fans what will be on his nightly TV
show.
GLOBALIST
2018-05-16 16:33:25 UTC
Post by wulfenite
Reich Wing Homosexual Pillow Talk
Stephen Colbert Reveals In New Report That Donald Trump And Sean
Hannity Are Bedtime Buddies Los Angeles Times - 2 hours ago
--
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updat
es-2018-stephen-colbert-revels-in-new-report-1526400911-htmlstory.h
tml
PS Sean does not pretend to be a night time 'comedian'. He does
investigative reporting with prominent public figure guests.
And he has calls ins, who can question his facts or verify them.
Do any of the night time clowns take feed back? NOT