Trey Gowdy asks the news media one simple question
2017-03-08 01:02:48 UTC
“So with all due respect, to the reporters, I can’t cross-examine anonymous sources. You can’t even directly examine them. It’s a lot easier to write a news piece than it is to conduct an investigation.”

“What Congress needs is access to the witnesses, access to the documents and they need to understand we don’t run parallel, criminal investigations,” Gowdy continued. “We have a job to do, but it is not to investigate crime.”
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-08 02:26:01 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:ab7ece4b-552b-429b-b074-***@googlegroups.com...

“So with all due respect, to the reporters, I can’t cross-examine anonymous
sources. You can’t even directly examine them. It’s a lot easier to write a
news piece than it is to conduct an investigation.”

“What Congress needs is access to the witnesses, access to the documents and
they need to understand we don’t run parallel, criminal investigations,”
Gowdy continued. “We have a job to do, but it is not to investigate crime.”

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

tsk, tsk, tsk

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot show us that he the incorrigible, no good, dishonest
plagiarizing Village Idiot has no morals, no principles, no ethics, no
honor, no integrity, no honesty, no mores, and certainly no sense at all of
right and wrong!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/trey-gowdy-reporters-cant-rely-anonymous-sources/

Yet once again has the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing Village
Idiot struck!

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot (of course with "mutual agreement") do his Intellectual Coward
ploy to run away from the issue of his plagiarism, of course with his tail
well centered between his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable hole of
his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-08 02:32:13 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:ab7ece4b-552b-429b-b074-***@googlegroups.com...

“So with all due respect, to the reporters, I can’t cross-examine anonymous
sources. You can’t even directly examine them. It’s a lot easier to write a
news piece than it is to conduct an investigation.”

“What Congress needs is access to the witnesses, access to the documents and
they need to understand we don’t run parallel, criminal investigations,”
Gowdy continued. “We have a job to do, but it is not to investigate crime.”

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

umm...Village Idiot, are you the Village Idiot here making a case that Gowdy
is a member of Congress? Or are you making a case that Congress itself is
involved in investigating these leaks by anonymous sources? After all,
Village Idiot, unattributed as they are, these words certainly must be your
own very Village Idiot words.

Please clarify, Village Idiot.

Yet again does the Village Idiot (of course with "mutual agreement") perform
for us another Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from the issue, of
course with his tail most well visible between his legs, back into that deep
dark dreadful hole of his under his rock!
me
2017-03-08 06:12:54 UTC
“The older I get the less I listen to what people say and the more I look at what they do.”– Andrew Carnegie

I’m 53 years old. The older I get the less sure I am about things I was sure about when I was 25 years old. I believed stocks for the long run was an unquestioned truth. I believed our economy was based on free market capitalism. I believed stock prices were based upon profits and cash flows. I believed a home was a place to live – not an investment. I believed the Catholic Church was run by good men doing good things. I believed journalists and the media were watchdogs working on behalf of the public. I believed our military was protecting our interests. I believed politicians legislated on behalf of the people. I believed the main purpose of bankers was to loan money to businesses and consumers in order to support economic growth. Boy, was I dumbass.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/what-hell-going