Trump is trying to Make America White Again
2018-01-30 13:14:23 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-trying-to-make-america-white-again/2018/01/29/9afa7afa-053d-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.12a1db3f0433
Tzatz Ziki
2018-02-14 17:25:36 UTC
https://www.wa
2018-02-14 17:43:07 UTC
Post by Tzatz Ziki
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.wa
. "Surely it is not just a coincidence that Norway is one of the whitest countries in the world."

It should be no surprise that folks from Norway would be skilled and or educated. His only point is....we want folks who can contribute to
America and not be here for federal aid benefits