A Facebook page you need to save
2017-12-06 12:10:05 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/GoodCopStories/
Jack Fate
2017-12-06 12:11:19 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/GoodCopStories/
Until "good cops" report bad cops, there are no good cops.
GLOBALIST
2017-12-06 13:33:01 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/GoodCopStories/
Until "good cops" report bad cops, there are no good cops.
Unless family members reject bad family members there is
no such thing as a good family.

Unless good doctors report bad doctors there is no
such thing as a good doctor.

Unless good teachers report bad teachers there is
no such thing as a good teacher.

Unless good lawyers report bad lawyers there
are no good lawyers

Unless good parents report bad parents there
is no such thing as a good parent.
Jack Fate
Wow, so many look here, not there ploys which doesn't cut it, asshole.
d***@gmail.com

"Takes one to know one", Jack Fate - aka "asshole".
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-09 23:55:57 UTC
Wow,