'Maybe Putin is right': Republican Senate frontrunner on Russian leader
Add Reply
arthur wouk
2017-08-11 05:18:29 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/10/alabama-senate-race-roy-moore-vladimir-putin-russia

Roy Moore, a former Alabama judge and top contender to fill Jeff
Sessions' vacant seat, said the Russian leader could be 'more
akin to me than I know'
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
to email me, delete blackhole from my return address
rumpelstiltskin
2017-08-12 08:05:08 UTC
Post by arthur wouk
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/10/alabama-senate-race-roy-moore-vladimir-putin-russia
Roy Moore, a former Alabama judge and top contender to fill Jeff
Sessions' vacant seat, said the Russian leader could be 'more
akin to me than I know'
Roy Moore is the ten commandments in the hall of justice guy.

As Richard Dawkins and others have frequently pointed out,
the first five commandments have nothing to do with anything
but Christianity trying to enforce its own supremacy.

There were originally fifteen commandments anyway.
http://tinyurl.com/y99pvekj
rumpelstiltskin
2017-08-12 12:47:56 UTC
Post by arthur wouk
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/10/alabama-senate-race-roy-moore-vladimir-putin-russia
Roy Moore, a former Alabama judge and top contender to fill Jeff
Sessions' vacant seat, said the Russian leader could be 'more
akin to me than I know'
Roy Moore is the ten commandments in the hall of justice guy.
As Richard Dawkins and others have frequently pointed out,
the first five commandments have nothing to do with anything
but Christianity trying to enforce its own supremacy.
I should have written "Judeo-Christianity". Christianity
was a much later variation.