White priviledge
Add Reply
wolfbat359
2017-11-16 14:09:38 UTC
2017-11-16 14:24:04 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23415499_10211133119544994_5800334650395277705_o.jpg?oh=deef75bf5fd6f211f351feafed109425&oe=5A922541
There are no pictures of the blacks who have raped white women. I wonder why not ?

White privilege ? Is that what it's called when most of our white taxes go to pay for
an apartment and food for the minorities ?
Jack Fate
2017-11-16 14:30:35 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23415499_10211133119544994_5800334650395277705_o.jpg?oh=deef75bf5fd6f211f351feafed109425&oe=5A922541
There are no pictures of the blacks who have raped white women. I wonder why not ?
White privilege ? Is that what it's called when most of our white taxes go to pay for
an apartment and food for the minorities ?
You don't pay taxes. A lot of white folks are on welfare and food stamps
and most of them voted fro Trump.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-11-19 19:35:18 UTC
You
2017-12-04 04:58:15 UTC
White privilege ? Is that what it's called when most of our white taxes go to pay for
an apartment and food for the minorities ?
Actually, you brain-dead ignorant bigoted racist shitbag, most our taxes
go to the military, by far the biggest consumer of the budget.

Now go fuck off and die, you worthless piece of SHIT!
mg
2017-11-16 14:33:14 UTC
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 06:09:38 -0800 (PST), wolfbat359
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23415499_10211133119544994_5800334650395277705_o.jpg?oh=deef75bf5fd6f211f351feafed109425&oe=5A922541
There's also female privilege that allows a woman to lie
about being raped or sexually abused and that's what
happened to Emmett Louis Till. The woman, Carolyn Bryant,
admitted decades later that she had fabricated the story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
Gary
2017-11-16 14:46:27 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23415499_10211133119544994_5800334650395277705_o.jpg?oh=deef75bf5fd6f211f351feafed109425&oe=5A922541
There's also female privilege that allows a woman to lie
about being raped or sexually abused and that's what
happened to Emmett Louis Till. The woman, Carolyn Bryant,
admitted decades later that she had fabricated the story.
Probably because the woman he did rape -- was to ashamed and embarrassed to talk about
it.
Post by mg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
Emmett passed away when he was 14. Think of all the crimes he was not able to commit
between 1955 and now. And all the people he did not victimize.
Gary
2017-11-16 15:06:47 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23415499_10211133119544994_5800334650395277705_o.jpg?oh=deef75bf5fd6f211f351feafed109425&oe=5A922541
There's also female privilege that allows a woman to lie
about being raped or sexually abused and that's what
happened to Emmett Louis Till. The woman, Carolyn Bryant,
admitted decades later that she had fabricated the story.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
Let me offer a thought. Over the years I have read and heard much about how bad the
South was to lynch colored folk. And I think it is mostly greatly exagerrated. Sure
-- a few blacks were hanged after having killed or raped a white person. But -- very
few.

Some of my teen years were spent in a town just north of Atlanta. And in the histroy
of that whole area -- there had only been one lynching. And it was of a white man.
But the Yankee press had rather deal only with the poor innocent blacks who were killed.
(weren't they all innocent ? and ... aren't they still ? )
Jack Fate
2017-11-16 15:09:15 UTC
And I think it is mostly greatly exagerrated. Sure
-- a few blacks were hanged after having killed or raped a white person. But -- very
few.
False. Here's proof, racist dip shit:

https://www.google.es/search?hl=es&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1556&bih=793&ei=_qkNWq6eJsTkUYKknJgL&q=southern+lynchings&oq=southern+lynchings&gs_l=img.3..0i19k1.1991.7858.0.8849.18.18.0.0.0.0.91.1060.18.18.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.18.1058...0j0i8i30i19k1.0.YobEWGmiKQc
Gary
2017-11-16 15:49:23 UTC
And I think it is mostly greatly exagerrated. Sure
-- a few blacks were hanged after having killed or raped a white person. But -- very
few.
https://www.google.es/search?hl=es&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1556&bih=793&ei=_qkNWq6eJsTkUYKknJgL&q=southern+lynchings&oq=southern+lynchings&gs_l=img.3..0i19k1.1991.7858.0.8849.18.18.0.0.0.0.91.1060.18.18.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.18.1058...0j0i8i30i19k1.0.YobEWGmiKQc
Compared to the number of negroes in the South -- the lynchings were almost non-existent.
When you have three million coloreds -- but only hang twenty or thirty -- that shows a lot
of tolerance on the part of the white men.

It sure is lucky for the blacks that poor ol' Abe Lincoln was murdered. He was going to
send them all back to Africa. And instead of 20 or 30 dying on a tree -- thousands
would have been eaten by their cannibal cousins.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-11-19 23:15:25 UTC
Fal
2017-12-07 10:25:20 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23415499_10211133119544994_5800334650395277705_o.jpg?oh=deef75bf5fd6f211f351feafed109425&oe=5A922541
There's also female privilege that allows a woman to lie
about being raped or sexually abused and that's what
happened to Emmett Louis Till. The woman, Carolyn Bryant,
admitted decades later that she had fabricated the story.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
A while ago I watched Richard Dawson (not Dawkins)
put his hand on a woman's shoulder on an old rerun
of "Family Feud". I immediately thought that it was a
good thing Richard Dawson is dead, or he'd be very
vulnerable to facing a lawsuit nowadays for his sexual
abuse in 1976 or whenever that show was live on the
air. There's even video evidence: it's an open-and-shut
case. He also used to kiss all the women, and even
occasionally a girl under 18. Federal Penitentiary, for
sure, for that.

There was a joke running around, at the time the
show was first running, that Richard Dawson was one
of the main causes of the spread of mononucleosis in
the USA, but the joke didn't go any further than that.
JackPineSavage
2017-11-16 16:05:59 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23415499_10211133119544994_5800334650395277705_o.jpg?oh=deef75bf5fd6f211f351feafed109425&oe=5A922541
Maybe you can get Stuart Smalley (now Sen. Al Franken D-MN) to investigate:

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s
Nothing Funny About It
wolfbat359
What does this have to do with it??????
bill bowden
Yes, the military gets a large portion. I know a guy who was shot in action and has a purple heart. He now gets a free studio apartment with a room-mate courtesy of the government. Would you like to take that away? What military experience do you have?
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-04 20:55:42 UTC
Post by bill bowden
Post by Tzatz Ziki
White privilege ? Is that what it's called when most of our white taxes go >> to pay for an apartment and food for the minorities ?
Actually, you brain-dead ignorant bigoted racist shitbag, most our taxes
go to the military, by far the biggest consumer of the budget.
Yes, the military gets a large portion. I know a guy who was shot in action and has a purple heart. He now gets a free studio apartment with a room-mate courtesy of the government. Would you like to take that away? What military experience do you have?
If your reading comprehension is truly this bad, remedial courses are
strongly recommended.

I was responding to a pig-ignorant bigoted asshole's assertion that his
"white taxes" go to pay for "an apartment and food for the minorites."

The fact is, the military gets the lion's share of the tax-money intake.

The fact is, the guy you know with the purple heart, and others like
him, represent a tiny part of the military's budget. The bulk of
that budget goes to overpriced weapons systems and their upkeep
and procurement. How about that F-35, eh?

As to my military experience ... that's classified, and you will never
have a need to know. Ever.
bill bowden
2017-12-06 02:58:46 UTC
Everybody knows what that means. It means you have no experience.
GLOBALIST
2017-12-06 12:12:54 UTC
I means he left the country rather than be drafted
El Castor
2017-12-06 22:56:31 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 04:12:54 -0800 (PST), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by bill bowden
Post by Tzatz Ziki
As to my military experience ... that's classified, and you will never
have a need to know. Ever.
Everybody knows what that means. It means you have no experience.
I means he left the country rather than be drafted
A former co-worker and friend went to prison rather than be drafted. I
admire that, but only a cowardly worm flees the country.
Tzatz Ziki
Not true, you worthless lying sack of treasonous shit.
islander
2017-12-06 23:24:46 UTC
Post by bill bowden
Post by Tzatz Ziki
As to my military experience ... that's classified, and you will never
have a need to know. Ever.
Everybody knows what that means. It means you have no experience.
Bill, you don't know that, nor do I. I do know that a lot of men and
women served in capacities that are still classified. That is a tribute
to their service and you do them a disservice in questioning it. Not
very satisfying, but it is what it is.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-07 00:37:24 UTC
Post by bill bowden
Post by Tzatz Ziki
As to my military experience ... that's classified, and you will never
have a need to know. Ever.
Everybody knows what that means. It means you have no experience.
Apparently, you don't know what a damn thing means.

Now, mind your own fucking business, because all you have right now is
the guesswork of an idiot.
bill bowden
2017-12-07 00:16:19 UTC
Jeff said
Goloby said
Bill said
Post by El Castor
Post by bill bowden
Everybody knows what that means. It means you have no experience.
It means he left the country rather than be drafted
Most of my friends beat the draft. One of them had flat feet even though he was a construction worker. Another one got married and had 2 kids and was exempt. Another went to jail. And a relative beat it by being in a so-called essential industry working on government projects I suppose. But they got me. I was driving a taxi at the time, so I decided to beat the draft by joining something other than the Army. So I went to the downtown LA recruiting offices and went in every door. I tried the air force and they said no, then I tried the Navy and they said no, and so did the national guard. The last stop was the Marine Corp and they asked when I was ordered to report for the draft and I said next Monday morning. This was on Wednesday, so I had 2 working days left. So, the recruiter asked if I could be ready to go within 48 hours on Friday (day after tomorrow) and I agreed. So, I had 48 hours to pack up my stuff and get on the bus to San Diego. It was the best thing I ever did. They sent me to electronics school and I got a pretty good job when I got out. It was a 3 year tour and the draft was only 2 years, so the Army probably wouldn't have invested much in me.
bill bowden
You seem to be always concerned with the top 5% taking all the wealth. I really don't care what my neighbor has. He could be a billionaire and it's none of my business. All I want is free health care from the VA and a cemetery plot in Riverside National Cemetery, Southern Calif.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-12-07 06:47:37 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 20:12:51 -0800 (PST), bill bowden
Post by bill bowden
Islander said
Bill Said
Post by bill bowden
Everybody knows what that means. It means you have no experience.
Bill, you don't know that, nor do I. I do know that a lot of men and
women served in capacities that are still classified. That is a tribute
to their service and you do them a disservice in questioning it. Not
very satisfying, but it is what it is.
"Now go fuck off and die, you worthless piece of SHIT!"
You seem to be always concerned with the top 5% taking all the wealth. I really don't care what my neighbor has. He could be a billionaire and it's none of my business. All I want is free health care from the VA and a cemetery plot in Riverside National Cemetery, Southern Calif.
I don't think the 5% is going to put up with that kind
of extravagance from the 95% much longer. It's
destructive to The Economy. The patience of the 5%
has been saintly, but there are limits. The age of
Trump is here, and there are going to be new,
improved, health plans now.
islander
2017-12-07 14:27:42 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 20:12:51 -0800 (PST), bill bowden
Post by bill bowden
Islander said
Bill Said
Post by bill bowden
[...]
Any time now...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Maybe he is planning to have Mexico pay for it?
rumpelstiltskin
2017-12-07 20:08:43 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 20:12:51 -0800 (PST), bill bowden
Post by bill bowden
Islander said
Bill Said
Post by bill bowden
[...]
I guess you knew I was trying to be ironic, but just
in case you didn't, or didn't notice the post was from
me, that is what I was trying to be.
islander
2017-12-07 23:10:12 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 20:12:51 -0800 (PST), bill bowden
Post by bill bowden
Islander said
Bill Said
Post by bill bowden
[...]
Yes, I realized that and I was trying to be ironic back at you.