"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube
Add Reply
PJay OD
2018-01-09 07:11:58 UTC
"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube

"Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game: Stands For Anthem."

Jack Fate
2018-01-09 13:14:16 UTC
http://youtu.be/HGryxx7T4nk
They cheered for Hitler too.
PJay OD
2018-01-09 14:54:44 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube
"Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game: Stands For Anthem."
http://youtu.be/HGryxx7T4nk
<
They cheered for Hitler too.
Huffington Post: "Why Comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler Is an Embarrassing Act of Ignorance and Also Political Irresponsiblility"

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-reynosa/why-comparing-donald-trum_b_11097020.html
Jack Fate
2018-01-09 15:24:17 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube
"Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game: Stands For Anthem."
http://youtu.be/HGryxx7T4nk
<
They cheered for Hitler too.
Huffington Post: "Why Comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler Is an Embarrassing Act of Ignorance and Also Political Irresponsiblility"
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-reynosa/why-comparing-donald-trum_b_11097020.html
I disagree. Hitler wasn't as bad as Trump. Trump may very well end human
existence but thanks for playing.
PJay OD
2018-01-09 21:55:51 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Huffington Post: "Why Comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler Is an Embarrassing Act of Ignorance and Also Political Irresponsiblility"
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-reynosa/why-comparing-donald-trum_b_11097020.html
<

I disagree. Hitler wasn't as bad as Trump. blah,snip
THE hILL: "Comparing Trump to Hitler says a lot more about the accuser than the accused"

"...comparing Trump to Hitler is not only inaccurate, ineffective, dishonest, and dangerous, it also trivializes the tragedy of the Holocaust in the name of scoring political points. Indeed, comparing Trump to Hitler says a lot more about the accuser than the accused.."
Jack Fate
2018-01-10 12:41:42 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Post by Jack Fate
Huffington Post: "Why Comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler Is an Embarrassing Act of Ignorance and Also Political Irresponsiblility"
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-reynosa/why-comparing-donald-trum_b_11097020.html
<
I disagree. Hitler wasn't as bad as Trump. blah,snip
THE hILL: "Comparing Trump to Hitler says a lot more about the accuser than the accused"
"...comparing Trump to Hitler is not only inaccurate, ineffective, dishonest, and dangerous, it also trivializes the tragedy of the Holocaust in the name of scoring political points. Indeed, comparing Trump to Hitler says a lot more about the accuser than the accused.."
Not true anymore. Trump is worse. You following him says more about you
than Trump.
PJay OD
2018-01-10 13:08:53 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Post by Jack Fate
Huffington Post: "Why Comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler Is an Embarrassing Act of Ignorance and Also Political Irresponsiblility"
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-reynosa/why-comparing-donald-trum_b_11097020.html
<
I disagree. Hitler wasn't as bad as Trump. blah,snip
THE hILL: "Comparing Trump to Hitler says a lot more about the accuser than the accused"think they are be
< < "...comparing Trump to Hitler is not only inaccurate, ineffective, dishonest, and dangerous, it also trivializes the tragedy of the Holocaust in the name of scoring political points. Indeed, comparing Trump to Hitler says a lot more about the accuser than the accused.."
< Not true anymore. Trump is worse..blah,snip >

Tell Huffington Post and The Hill how wrong you think they are and about their right wing bias.

LOL
Jack Fate
I'm telling you, mad man lover.
fay Philips
What College Football National Championship Game did Hitler attend?
rumpelstiltskin
The Nazis had different entertainments.
islander
I'm guessing that they did not cheer for Jesse Owens in the '36 Olympics!
rumpelstiltskin
2018-01-11 16:43:46 UTC
Post by fay Philips
Post by Jack Fate
Post by PJay OD
"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube
"Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game: Stands For Anthem."
http://youtu.be/HGryxx7T4nk
They cheered for Hitler too.
What College Football National Championship Game did Hitler attend?
The Nazis had different entertainments.
I'm guessing that they did not cheer for Jesse Owens in the '36 Olympics!
Hitler refused to shake hands with him, as I recall.
Of course, there were a lot of Americans in that age
who wouldn't shake hands with him either, or let
him eat in the same cafeterias or go to the same
schools as themselves.

GLOBALIST
2018-01-09 17:24:55 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube
"Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game: Stands For Anthem."
http://youtu.be/HGryxx7T4nk
The American people elected Trump
not AARP
Jack Fate
2018-01-09 17:30:37 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube
"Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game: Stands For Anthem."
http://youtu.be/HGryxx7T4nk
The American people elected Trump
Wrong, the American people elected Hillary. The corrupt Electoral
College *appointed* Trump, a mad man. Why do you always fuck this up?
Stupidity or are you just a pathological liar like Trump?
GLOBALIST
2018-01-09 18:19:29 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube
"Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game: Stands For Anthem."
http://youtu.be/HGryxx7T4nk
The American people elected Trump
Wrong, the American people elected Hillary. The corrupt Electoral
College *appointed* Trump, a mad man. Why do you always fuck this up?
Stupidity or are you just a pathological liar like Trump?
If you can not accept the forefathers method of electing presidents and there are no permanent members ,then I guess your civics teacher
failed you.
Jack Fate
2018-01-09 18:43:48 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube
"Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game: Stands For Anthem."
http://youtu.be/HGryxx7T4nk
The American people elected Trump
Wrong, the American people elected Hillary. The corrupt Electoral
College *appointed* Trump, a mad man. Why do you always fuck this up?
Stupidity or are you just a pathological liar like Trump?
If you can not accept the forefathers method of electing presidents and there are no permanent members ,then I guess your civics teacher
failed you.
Back then it made sense. Since then, it's become corrupt. Trump was not
elected regardless. He now has the lowest ratings than any other
president. He's a mad man and need to go. You're a stupid fool for
supporting him.
GLOBALIST
2018-01-09 22:03:24 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"tRUMP STANDS CROWD ROARS" YouTube
"Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game: Stands For Anthem."
http://youtu.be/HGryxx7T4nk
The American people elected Trump
Wrong, the American people elected Hillary. The corrupt Electoral
College *appointed* Trump, a mad man. Why do you always fuck this up?
Stupidity or are you just a pathological liar like Trump?
If you can not accept the forefathers method of electing presidents and there are no permanent members ,then I guess your civics teacher
failed you.
Back then it made sense. Since then, it's become corrupt. Trump was not
elected regardless. He now has the lowest ratings than any other
president. He's a mad man and need to go. You're a stupid fool for
supporting him.
Well whether you think Trump was elected or not is silliness at this
point. He is sitting in the Oval Office big as you please.
and you have 7 more years to bitch about that.
Jack Fate
2018-01-10 12:43:08 UTC
Post by PJay OD
[...]
I doubt he will last for the rest of 18. He wasn't elect6ed, liar.