WWII King of Romania- Nazi & Communists tried to dethrone him. He dies with great dignity
2017-12-05 15:36:19 UTC
Romania's former King Michael I has died in Switzerland at the age of 96, a year after being diagnosed with cancer.

King Michael ruled Romania twice, from 1927 to 1930 and then from 1940 to 1947, before the communist government ended the monarchy.

He was one of the last surviving World War Two leaders, but lived much of his life in exile.

He is best remembered for his role in making Romania change sides, from the Nazis to the Allies, in August 1944.

The death of King Michael - a cousin of Queen Elizabeth II - was announced by his family at his home on the shore of Lake Geneva on Tuesday.

He had been ill for some time and was unable to attend the funeral of his wife Queen Anne, in Romania last year.

Romania's democratic monarch

Michael was just five when he ascended to the throne for the first time in 1927. His father Carol had renounced his rights to the throne and left Romania several years earlier amid a scandal over a love affair.

His father returned in 1930, and replaced King Michael as monarch.

But King Carol II was ousted in 1940 by a military government led by the fascist Ion Antonescu and his son once again took the throne.

In 1944, the 22-year-old King Michael became involved in a coup against Antonescu and sided Romania with the Allies.

Romania's exiled King Michael, 75, tears streaming down his face, arrives together with his wife Anne in his homeland February 28, 1997

King Michael and his wife Anne during a visit to Romania in 1997
After World War Two, Michael was forced to abdicate by the country's communists, who ruled until the revolution of 1989.

The communist leaders threatened to carry out mass executions if he refused to go. In a BBC interview, he described how the authorities had blackmailed him.
"If you don't sign this thing now, we're going to have to shoot or kill 1,000 people that are already in prison."

He went into exile until the 1990s when he returned to Romania after the fall of the country's communist leader, Nicolae Ceaucescu.

The Romanian royal family settled near Geneva in Switzerland, and the former king had to find work.

He said one of his favourite jobs was as a test pilot on private aeroplanes in Europe and the United States.

In 1948, he married Anne of Bourbon-Parma, whom he had met at the wedding of the future Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh in London in 1947.

King Michael's Romanian citizenship was restored in 1997.
GLOBALIST
2017-12-05 15:40:29 UTC
[...]
I will bet that he has one big ass state funeral in Romania.
He is a icon of their WWII past and the atheists who
tried to destroy their kingdom.
GLOBALIST
2017-12-05 15:47:33 UTC
[...]
===========================
His wife's funeral...the uncrowned Queen of Romania
(they were a very good looking couple)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2016/08/01/queen-anne-of-romania--obituary/

They went all out for his wife's funeral, so this will be
a huge ceremony. I will keep you pragmatic, boring
atheists up on it.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 19:35:40 UTC
Romania's former King Michael I has died in Switzerland at the age of
96, a year after being diagnosed with cancer.
King Michael ruled Romania twice, from 1927 to 1930 and then from 1940
to 1947, before the communist government ended the monarchy.
/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good, dishonest, certainly
pathetic, most morally reprehensible plagiarizing Village Idiot/
Post by GLOBALIST
I will bet that he has one big ass state funeral in Romania.
He is a icon of their WWII past and the atheists who
tried to destroy their kingdom.
===========================
His wife's funeral...the uncrowned Queen of Romania
(they were a very good looking couple)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2016/08/01/queen-anne-of-romania--obituary/

They went all out for his wife's funeral, so this will be
a huge ceremony. I will keep you pragmatic, boring
atheists up on it.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

And here the Village Idiot demonstrates that he the Village Idiot is so slow
witted that he the ever slow witted Village Idiot responds to his very own
ever slow witted response to his original Village Idiot post, completely
unable is he the ever slow witted Village Idiot to get his Village Idiot act
(such as it is) together in his first, original Village Idiot post or even
in his ever slow witted response to his first, original Village Idiot
response!

The ever slow witted Village Idiot has struck yet again!
ha ha ha

Now the Village Idiot will promptly and immediately perform for us his
same-o same-o boring Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with
his tail virtually frozen high between his legs, back into that deep dark
doleful same-o same-o hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 19:40:47 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
I will bet that he has one big ass state funeral in Romania.
He is a icon of their WWII past and the atheists who
tried to destroy their kingdom.
===========================
His wife's funeral...the uncrowned Queen of Romania
(they were a very good looking couple)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2016/08/01/queen-anne-of-romania--obituary/

They went all out for his wife's funeral, so this will be
a huge ceremony. I will keep you pragmatic, boring
atheists up on it.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Tell us, Village idiot, what Village idiot logic/reasoning did you the
Village Idiot employ when you the Village Idiot first wrote:
"His wife's funeral...the uncrowned Queen of Romania"
and then cited a link that does not at all address/reference/mention that
funeral?

And if you the Village Idiot contend that there is in this link of yours a
sentence that does address/reference/mention the funeral of Queen Anne, then
please cite that sentence.

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

Wups...and there goes the Village Idiot again performing his same-o same-o
boring Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail well
between his legs, back into that deep dark dirty same-o same-o hole of his
under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 19:42:15 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
I will bet that he has one big ass state funeral in Romania.
He is a icon of their WWII past and the atheists who
tried to destroy their kingdom.
===========================
His wife's funeral...the uncrowned Queen of Romania
(they were a very good looking couple)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2016/08/01/queen-anne-of-romania--obituary/

They went all out for his wife's funeral, so this will be
a huge ceremony. I will keep you pragmatic, boring
atheists up on it.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 19:13:00 UTC
Romania's former King Michael I has died in Switzerland at the age of 96,
a year after being diagnosed with cancer.
King Michael ruled Romania twice, from 1927 to 1930 and then from 1940 to
1947, before the communist government ended the monarchy.
/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good, dishonest, certainly
pathetic, most morally reprehensible plagiarizing Village Idiot/

I will bet that he has one big ass state funeral in Romania.
He is a icon of their WWII past and the atheists who
tried to destroy their kingdom.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

And here again does the Village Idiot respond to his very own original
Village Idiot post, showing us once again that he the ever slow witted
Village Idiot is so slow witted that he the ever slow witted Village Idiot
cannot at all get his Village Idiot act (such as it is) together in his
original Village Idiot post!
Chuckle chuckle chuckle

And here again does the Village Idiot perform his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail tucked between
his legs, back into that deep dark dismal same-o same-o hole of his under
his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 19:20:34 UTC
Romania's former King Michael I has died in Switzerland at the age of 96,
a year after being diagnosed with cancer.
King Michael ruled Romania twice, from 1927 to 1930 and then from 1940 to
1947, before the communist government ended the monarchy.
/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good, dishonest, certainly
pathetic, most morally reprehensible plagiarizing Village Idiot/

I will bet that he has one big ass state funeral in Romania.
He is a icon of their WWII past and the atheists who
tried to destroy their kingdom.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

OK, Village Idiot...I'll bite yet again.
When you the Village Idiot here say:
"the atheists who tried to destroy their kingdom,"
are you the Village Idiot here referring to
a. the fascist Ion Antonescu?
b. communist leader, Nicolae Ceausescu?
c. both?
d. neither?
e. either and some others?
f. others?

You see, Village Idot, I for one do not at all have those wishful thinking -
that "intent" and mindreading combo - powers that you the Village Idiot
exhibit so much time and time again and consequently do not at all know that
which you the Village Idiot "intend" to mean.

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

And now the Village Idiot again performs for us his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail taut between
his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable same-o same-o hole of his
under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 19:26:50 UTC
Romania's former King Michael I has died in Switzerland at the age of 96,
a year after being diagnosed with cancer.
King Michael ruled Romania twice, from 1927 to 1930 and then from 1940 to
1947, before the communist government ended the monarchy.
/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good, dishonest, certainly
pathetic, most morally reprehensible plagiarizing Village Idiot/

I will bet that he has one big ass state funeral in Romania.
He is a icon of their WWII past and the atheists who
tried to destroy their kingdom.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Please explain, Village Idiot, how is it that those "atheists who tried to
destroy their /sic/ kingdom" consider King Michael to be "a /sic/ icon."
And if you the Village Idiot cannot so explain how those "atheists who tried
to destroy their /sic/ kingdom" consider King Michael to be "a /sic/ icon,"
then do explain how you yourself here with your very own Village Idiot words
consider King Michael to be "a /sic/ icon" of those "atheists who tried to
destroy their /sic/ kingdom."

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

And yes - the Village idiot again performs for us his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail high between
his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable same-o same-o hole of his
under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa

Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 19:51:16 UTC
Romania's former King Michael I has died in Switzerland at the age of 96,
a year after being diagnosed with cancer.
King Michael ruled Romania twice, from 1927 to 1930 and then from 1940 to
1947, before the communist government ended the monarchy.
/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good, dishonest, certainly
pathetic, most morally reprehensible plagiarizing Village Idiot/

I will bet that he has one big ass state funeral in Romania.
He is a icon of their WWII past and the atheists who
tried to destroy their kingdom.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

ummm...Village Idiot - why do you the Village Idiot here say "the atheists
who tried to destroy their /sic/ kingdom"?
After all, Village Idiot, that kingdom which existed in Romania no longer
exists today. In fact, Village Idiot, that Romanian kingdom of which you
the Village Idiot speak has not at all existed since 1947 even by your very
own Village Idiot link.

So why, Village Idiot, do you the Village Idiot say "tried to destroy their
/sic/ kingdom" - thereby implying that the Romanian kingdom still exists?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

And yes - the Village idiot yet again performs his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail rigid between
his legs, back into that deep dark dirty same-o same-o hole of his under his
rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 19:08:58 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:b7afccf7-5009-4396-b717-***@googlegroups.com...

Romania's former King Michael I has died in Switzerland at the age of 96, a
year after being diagnosed with cancer.

King Michael ruled Romania twice, from 1927 to 1930 and then from 1940 to
1947, before the communist government ended the monarchy.

/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good, dishonest, certainly
pathetic, most morally reprehensible plagiarizing Village Idiot/

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

tsk, tsk, tsk

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest, most pathetic,
morally reprehensive plagiarizing Village Idiot show us that he the
incorrigible, no good, dishonest, most pathetic, morally reprehensive
plagiarizing Village Idiot has no morals, no principles, no ethics, no
honor, no integrity, no honesty, no mores, and - above all - certainly no
sense at all of right and wrong!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42234880

Yet once again has the incorrigible, no good, dishonest, most pathetic,
morally reprehensible plagiarizing Village Idiot struck!
Ha Ha Ha

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest most pathetic
plagiarizing Village Idiot do his same-o same-o boring as ever Intellectual
Coward ploy to run away from the issue of his plagiarism, of course with his
tail well centered between his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable
same-o same-o hole of his under his rock!
Jack Fate
2017-12-05 19:18:13 UTC
Romania's former King Michael I has died in Switzerland at the age of 96, a year after being diagnosed with cancer.
You forgot to add that the inbred is a parasite.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-08 19:54:18 UTC
You forgot
You forgot this promise, dumbfuck: