Toasted candy bread w/peanut butter & milk: breakfast of champions?
2018-06-10 15:10:50 UTC
I just discovered a really great, quick and easy way to make
breakfast. It consists of some toasted candy bread my daughter
conjured up with peanut butter on it and a glass of milk. Umm umm
good.

(I think the candy bread is actually fresh-made cinnamon raisen bread,
but I don't remember, for sure, exactly what she told me since that
was a long time ago, i.e., yesterday.
El Castor
2018-06-10 19:36:53 UTC
I just discovered a really great, quick and easy way to make
breakfast. It consists of some toasted candy bread my daughter
conjured up with peanut butter on it and a glass of milk. Umm umm
good.
(I think the candy bread is actually fresh-made cinnamon raisen bread,
but I don't remember, for sure, exactly what she told me since that
was a long time ago, i.e., yesterday.
A bowl, handful of chopped almonds, five chopped prunes, handful of
blueberrys, a couple of chopped strawberrys, a handful of Trader Joes
high fiber cereal, a touch of non-fat milk, and a cup of coffee. You
will live longer, and that's the truth -- maybe.
mg
2018-06-11 12:15:07 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:36:53 -0700, El Castor
I just discovered a really great, quick and easy way to make
breakfast. It consists of some toasted candy bread my daughter
conjured up with peanut butter on it and a glass of milk. Umm umm
good.
(I think the candy bread is actually fresh-made cinnamon raisen bread,
but I don't remember, for sure, exactly what she told me since that
was a long time ago, i.e., yesterday.
A bowl, handful of chopped almonds, five chopped prunes, handful of
blueberrys, a couple of chopped strawberrys, a handful of Trader Joes
high fiber cereal, a touch of non-fat milk, and a cup of coffee. You
will live longer, and that's the truth -- maybe.
To be honest, I rarely eat breakfast, but with all those handfuls that
sounds like a Paul Bunyan type of breakfast. Did you forget sliced
bananas, btw?
islander
Hmmm. Do you have a regularity problem?
El Castor
Well, uh.
islander
2018-06-11 23:41:32 UTC
I just discovered a really great, quick and easy way to make
breakfast. It consists of some toasted candy bread my daughter
conjured up with peanut butter on it and a glass of milk. Umm umm
good.
(I think the candy bread is actually fresh-made cinnamon raisen bread,
but I don't remember, for sure, exactly what she told me since that
was a long time ago, i.e., yesterday.
A bowl, handful of chopped almonds, five chopped prunes, handful of
blueberrys, a couple of chopped strawberrys, a handful of Trader Joes
high fiber cereal, a touch of non-fat milk, and a cup of coffee. You
will live longer, and that's the truth -- maybe.
Hmmm. Do you have a regularity problem?
Well, uh.
They say that one of the gifts that one can hope for in retirement is
taking a good s**t! Pleasures are where you find them.