Pigs in St. Louis MO, The Village Idiot's Home
2017-10-05 12:08:45 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/theRoot/videos/1999116590373786/
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-05 18:52:51 UTC
<
I'm not sure if the froup is aware of the dirty trick pulled on
Globy by a group of Jehovah Witnesses who let 3 pigs loose in Globy's
neighborhood.

They numbered the pigs 1, 2, 4. Globy is going crazy looking for #3.
GLOBALIST
2017-10-05 18:59:36 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
<
I'm not sure if the froup is aware of the dirty trick pulled on
Globy by a group of Jehovah Witnesses who let 3 pigs loose in Globy's
neighborhood.
They numbered the pigs 1, 2, 4. Globy is going crazy looking for #3.
I live 5 mins from this building and go by it everyday
http://www.slpoa.org/
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-12 00:27:29 UTC
https://www.fac