Global's Pledge
Add Reply
wolfbat359
2017-05-19 15:45:04 UTC

Of all the sacred institutions upholding our democracy, none is as important as loyalty to the President. What better way to show your loyalty than by making a formal pledge in the sight of GOD, for all to know? Voluntarily pledging in the comments will demonstrate superior integrity than if you wait for the pledge to become mandatory. Don't delay; pledge your loyalty to President TRUMP today!

The Donald J. Trump Presidential Pledge of Loyalty:

"I swear to GOD this sacred pledge that to the President of the United States and people, Donald J. Trump, supreme commander in chief of the armed forces, I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave patriot I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this pledge."

Amen!
GLOBALIST
2017-05-19 17:23:33 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18581902_1003841416416914_5510781199923126477_n.jpg?oh=c9298493c15c16b2e7dd580d11b11111&oe=597616DD
Of all the sacred institutions upholding our democracy, none is as important as loyalty to the President. What better way to show your loyalty than by making a formal pledge in the sight of GOD, for all to know? Voluntarily pledging in the comments will demonstrate superior integrity than if you wait for the pledge to become mandatory. Don't delay; pledge your loyalty to President TRUMP today!
"I swear to GOD this sacred pledge that to the President of the United States and people, Donald J. Trump, supreme commander in chief of the armed forces, I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave patriot I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this pledge."
Amen!
Loyalty is a bad thing now?

and

and

I have absolutely no reason not to be loyal to the president
I voted for
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 18:45:30 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
[...]

http://68.media.tumblr.com/9505ba8060fa33a1c42e29e9f335f8fa/tumblr_nsmd15IxDU1uy2aqeo1_500.gif

and

http://bestanimations.com/Military/soldier-army-military-animated-gif-3.gif

and

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/15/75/01/1575016619290c151e535bf24e42e02a.jpg

I have absolutely no reason not to be loyal to the president
I voted for

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!