Robert E. Lee Was a Great Man
2017-08-12 16:29:36 UTC
Lee was a great man. And his place n history should not be destroyed simply
because the negroes do not like him. He was a Virginian. Any pile of
(expletive) in the state who can order his statue removed is -- nothing but
white-trash.

"... If the Union is dissolved and the Government disrupted, I shall return to
my native State and share the miseries of my people, and, save in defense will
draw my sword on none..." --- Robert E Lee.
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 16:41:04 UTC
Lee was a great man. And his place n history should not be destroyed simply
because the negroes do not like him. He was a Virginian. Any pile of
(expletive) in the state who can order his statue removed is -- nothing but
white-trash.
"... If the Union is dissolved and the Government disrupted, I shall return to
my native State and share the miseries of my people, and, save in defense will
draw my sword on none..." --- Robert E Lee.
============================
Quote:

Later that year, Lee cautiously accepted the presidency of Washington College. Because of his leadership of the Confederate army, Lee worried he "might draw upon the College a feeling of hostility," but also added that "I think it the duty of every citizen in the present condition of the Country, to do all in his power to aid in the restoration of peace and harmony."

Lee incorporated the Lexington Law School into the college, encouraged the development of the sciences, and instituted programs in business instruction that led to the founding of the School of Commerce in 1906.

He also inaugurated courses in journalism, which developed by 1925 into the School of Journalism (now the Department of Journalism and Mass Communications.) These courses in business and journalism were the first offered in colleges in the U.S.

He also established an informal code of conduct that led to today's Honor System. "We have but one rule here," he wrote, "and it is that every student be a gentleman." He oversaw the construction of a chapel that also housed his office, and a new home for him and his family. The former became Lee Chapel, which the University still uses for events and ceremonies and which has a museum. The latter became the Lee House, and the president and his or her family still live there.

Lee died on Oct. 12, 1870, in his home in Lexington. He and his wife, Mary Custis Lee (a great-granddaughter of Martha Washington)
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 16:53:31 UTC
[...]
Here is the chapel he built for the University.
There appears to be a burial memorial there for
everyone to see, but they say he was actually
buried beneath the chapel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Chapel

The total ignorance of History in this
present generation is freightening
There should be mandatory American History
courses to get any degree.

I support the militant right for drawing
a line in the sand that they will no longer
give into a bunch of fucking snowflakes.

I think they should distribute book covers
and huge posters with Robert E Lee's portrait
on them. They should have scheduled movies/videos
on the campus of Robert E Lee's legacy.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-08-12 19:37:42 UTC
[...]

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

The Village Idiot here says - in typical Village idiot honesty and candor:
"The total ignorance of History in this present generation is freightening
[sic]."

Yet again, it is most clear that he the Village Idiot is once more
describing himself the Village Idiot, inasmuch as he the Village Idiot has
himself the Village Idiot said such historical gems as:
- Shakespeare was a Catholic
- King Henry VIII commissioned the writing of the King James Bible
- The Ottoman empire extended to almost all of Europe
- Abraham Lincoln drafted Catholic nuns to serve as nurses in the Union army
- The United States is the first nation to abolish slavery, centuries before
the next nation to do so
- St. Paul brought Christianity to Iran
- The Johnson amendment was passed in 1954 to silence churches critical in
1964 of US commitment of military troops in Vietnam.
- The state of Washington is one of the "confederate southern states."
- "It literally cost a fortune for Columbus to come to America. He had to go
where the gold was...the King and Queen of Portugal."
etc etc etc

I just love and indeed do much appreciate the Village Idiot once again
describing so accurately his very own self!
ha ha ha

And now, of course, having yet again entertained us the Village Idiot will
further entertain us with his same-o same-o boring Intellectual Coward ploy
to run away, of course with his tail between his legs, back into that deep
dark dank same-o same-o hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-08-12 19:49:31 UTC
[...]

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-08-12 19:50:27 UTC
[...]

Ha Ha Ha
The ever slow witted yet again makes good my words that all you need do is
to just wait and be patient because sooner or later he the ever slow witted
Village Idiot will show us all - as he the ever slow witted Village Idiot
here does again - that he the ever slow witted Village Idiot cannot at all
get his Village Idiot act (such as it is) together! This distinct inability
on the part of the ever slow witted Village Idiot, when all is said and
done, is the very reason of course that he the ever slow witted Village
idiot just must respond to his original Village Idiot post as he the ever
slow witted Village Idiot does right here.
[giggle]

And just look here - this time it took the ever slow witted Village Idiot
only *TWELVE* short minutes to figure out that he the ever slow witted
Village
Idiot didn't at all have his Village Idiot act together!
[giggle giggle]

I just love having the ever slow witted Village Idiot - much like the Old
Fool - make my words come true over and over and over and over again!
Good work, ever slow witted Village Idiot...marvelously good work!
Yet again, ever slow witted Village Idiot...make my words come true yet
again!
[giggle giggle giggle]

And now - for even more fun and laughs - here is the Village Idiot
performing for us his Intellectual coward ploy again to run once more away
from the issue of his responding to his very own original Village Idiot
post, of course with his tail rigid between his legs, back into that deep
dark decoy hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-08-13 09:02:03 UTC
[...]

The Village Idiot says here:
"I support the militant right for drawing a line in the sand that they will
no longer give into a bunch of fucking snowflakes."

Much consistent with his statement here, the Village Idiot clearly and
surely supports the killing/injuring of those folks in Charlottesville on
Saturday, 8/12/2017.

If the Village Idiot denies/disputes supporting the killing/injuring of
people in Charlottesville, let the Village Idiot explain the killing of one
such "fucking snowflakes" there as well as the injuring of 19 other such
"fucking snowflakes" by a member of that "militant right" that the Village
Idiot declares he the Village Idiot supports.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/car-hits-crowd-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-virginia/story?id=49179590
http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/james-alex-fields-jr-charlottesville-suspect-arrested-driver-crashed-rally-republican-age-bio-video/

Please clarify, Village idiot.
yuk yuk yuk

You, Village Idiot, are such a Village Idiot!!!
ha ha ha

And now...of course...the Village Idiot performs his same- same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail virtually
pinned high between his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable same-o
same-o hole of his under his rock!

Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-08-12 19:41:58 UTC
[...]

/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good, dishonest, totally
pathetic, and most morally reprehensible plagiarizing Village Idiot/

Lee died on Oct. 12, 1870, in his home in Lexington. He and his wife, Mary
Custis Lee (a great-granddaughter of Martha Washington)

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

tsk, tsk, tsk

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest, most pathetic,
morally reprehensive plagiarizing Village Idiot show us that he the
incorrigible, no good, dishonest, most pathetic, morally reprehensive
plagiarizing Village Idiot has no morals, no principles, no ethics, no
honor, no integrity, no honesty, no mores, and - above all - certainly no
sense at all of right and wrong!
https://www.wlu.edu/presidents-office/about-the-presidents-office/history-and-governance/past-presidents/robert-e-lee

Yet once again has the incorrigible, no good, dishonest, most pathetic,
morally reprehensible plagiarizing Village Idiot struck!
Ha Ha Ha

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest most pathetic
plagiarizing Village Idiot do his same-o same-o boring as ever Intellectual
Coward ploy to run away from the issue of his plagiarism, of course with his
tail well centered between his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable
same-o same-o hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-08-12 19:47:48 UTC
[...]

Note well that as can well be expected of the Village Idiot with his
incredibly lousy lousy English, he the Village Idiot cannot even plagiarize
in correct English! Do you want proof? Well - just look at the very last
sentence of the Village Idiot's plagiarized words and see how the Village
Idiot puts on full display his utter utter lousy as can be English, not even
knowing that when he plagiarizes he really really needs to plagiarize full
and complete sentences! Of course, such incomplete, nonsensical word
groupings make utter sense to someone like the Village Idiot who does not at
all - as well evinced right here - understand plain, common, everyday
English!

ha ha ha

And yet again does the Village Idiot perform his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail taut between
his legs, back into that deep dark despicable same-o same-o hole of his
under his rock!
Jack Fate
As Trump would say, Lee was a LOSER. You are too.
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 16:56:38 UTC
As Trump would say,
j***@hotmail.com
2017-08-12 20:34:24 UTC
Lee was a great man. And his place n history should not be destroyed simply
because the negroes do not like him. He was a Virginian. Any pile of
(expletive) in the state who can order his statue removed is -- nothing but
white-trash.
"... If the Union is dissolved and the Government disrupted, I shall return to
my native State and share the miseries of my people, and, save in defense will
draw my sword on none..." --- Robert E Lee.
Lee a bunch of inbreed rubes to use as cannon fodder and no arms industry to speak of.