WHEN DID SEXUAL PURITY BECOME A QUALIFICATION FOR POLITICAL OFFICE?
2018-05-16 00:11:02 UTC
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrzYxvm843C1hKnhw2owbzfwhwSjZ1sRik_BElQRZlaMCJaWxa

Case in point. Our Missouri governor had a sexual fling way back when before he was running for office and his wife knew about it. His case was dismissed but like Mueller, they want to keep digging and digging and digging til they can find something or creatively make up a charge
wolfbat359
2018-05-16 00:42:00 UTC
And you have never attacked someone for such?
GLOBALIST
2018-05-16 16:25:17 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
Post by GLOBALIST
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrzYxvm843C1hKnhw2owbzfwhwSjZ1sRik_BElQRZlaMCJaWxa
Case in point. Our Missouri governor had a sexual fling way back when before he was running for office and his wife knew about it. His case was dismissed but like Mueller, they want to keep digging and digging and digging til they can find something or creatively make up a charge
And you have never attacked someone for such?
I never pay attention to folks sexual foibles and never
relate that to their professional lives. It seems that
the so called "liberals" are best at doing that.
I do often point out that the sexual abuse of public
school kids is a 100% higher than Catholic schools.
And the teachers union hides their records and
they simply move on to another school district