Anybody Like History ?
2018-07-08 18:17:54 UTC
If anyone enjoys the various periods of history -- here is a
site with an index to a lot of interesting things.

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/eyindx.htm
Emily
2018-07-08 19:50:27 UTC
Thanks. It looks very interesting.
Gary
2018-07-09 11:41:06 UTC
Post by Emily
Post by Gary
If anyone enjoys the various periods of history -- here is a
site with an index to a lot of interesting things.
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/eyindx.htm
Thanks. It looks very interesting.
They did pick out a lot of interesting events over the past
2,500 years. I don't know why, but I have loved history
since I was a teenager. I suppose it amazes me just how
little people have changed in the past 3,000 years. And ..
how often the leaders do the same thing they did 3,000 years
ago :-)
d***@agent.com
2018-07-09 21:18:07 UTC
Post by Emily
Post by Gary
If anyone enjoys the various periods of history -- here is a
site with an index to a lot of interesting things.
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/eyindx.htm
Thanks. It looks very interesting.
They did pick out a lot of interesting events over the past
2,500 years. I don't know why, but I have loved history
since I was a teenager. I suppose it amazes me just how
little people have changed in the past 3,000 years. And ..
how often the leaders do the same thing they did 3,000 years
ago :-)
The only difference between now and any other time in
history is the level of technology. Human nature is
the same as ever.