Huge "Unite the Right" rallies across the nation.
2017-08-12 12:14:35 UTC
On Saturday the small college city will face down a full scale Unite the Right rally, which is predicted to be the country’s largest in a decade.

Far-right monitoring groups estimate that between 500 and 1,000 people and 30 prominent speakers and groups will descend on the downtown area for the Saturday afternoon event, organised by local rightwing activist and former Daily Caller writer Jason Kessler.

======================
They have been silent after the election, but as the fascist-left
has tried to get rid of President Trump, these folks are saying
"enough is enough" You are a minority and we voted
for Trump and he is doing what he promised to do.
Anarchist suck!
Jack Fate
2017-08-12 12:17:18 UTC
On Saturday the small college city will face down a full scale Unite
the Right rally, which is predicted to be the country’s largest in a
decade.
Far-right monitoring groups estimate that between 500 and 1,000
people and 30 prominent speakers and groups will descend on the
downtown area for the Saturday afternoon event, organised by local
rightwing activist and former Daily Caller writer Jason Kessler.
====================== They have been silent after the election, but
as the fascist-left has tried to get rid of President Trump, these
folks are saying "enough is enough" You are a minority and we voted
for Trump and he is doing what he promised to do. Anarchist suck!
Yeah, lets bring back child labor, Jim Crow, women not voting and polio!
This group is a hate group that can't get over the south losing the war.
They are like you: SICK FUCKS.
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 12:21:01 UTC
[...]
Boy you are losing it
You are so far out in left field it is pathetic
Jack Fate
2017-08-12 12:35:16 UTC
[...]
When the Village Idiot is soundly and totally refuted, he always,
always, resorts to lies and insults.
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:00:33 UTC
When the Village Idiot is soundly and totally refuted
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:01:24 UTC
Yeah, lets bring back child labor
2017-08-12 14:53:23 UTC
On Saturday the small college city will face down a full scale Unite
the Right rally, which is predicted to be the country’s largest in a
decade.
Far-right monitoring groups estimate that between 500 and 1,000
people and 30 prominent speakers and groups will descend on the
downtown area for the Saturday afternoon event, organised by local
rightwing activist and former Daily Caller writer Jason Kessler.
====================== They have been silent after the election, but
as the fascist-left has tried to get rid of President Trump, these
folks are saying "enough is enough" You are a minority and we voted
for Trump and he is doing what he promised to do. Anarchist suck!
Yeah, lets bring back child labor, Jim Crow, women not voting and polio!
If we are going back to the "good ol' days" when this country was great -- Jim
Crow was in the 1950s and is only the first stop. The second stop would be
back to 1860 -- when slavery kept everything and everybody -- properly
segregated. But even better -- let's go back to 1610. That was before slavery
-- and before African bush people -- ever entered this country. Think how
great this country would be today -- had slavery (and bushmen) not been
introduced.
Jack Fate
2017-08-12 15:01:42 UTC
[...]
Or if the British and French had never made it there. Oh wait, you hate
Native Americans too, don't you, you little racist piece of shit?
Gary
2017-08-12 15:38:55 UTC
[...]
I have nothing against Injuns. The few I have met -- I have liked. I think
they were mostly Cherokees who use to live in Georgia. Actually, it's amazing
how civilized the American Indian was when white men came over. And their
cousins down in South America had built pyramids. Quite and accomplishment.
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 15:07:11 UTC
[...]
Since slavery was going on worldwide and for centuries, Egypt/Rome etc
who would have thought it would turn this bad for America.
There were some slave revolts but I do not remember them
protesting centuries after it ended. The medieval peasants
were unhappy but they melted into be being private farm
owners and the "castles" still remain.
Gary
2017-08-12 15:43:07 UTC
[...]
In my genealogy research -- I can only trace my family back to the early 1700s
in Scotland. But ... I would assume that back in the days of feudalism --
they were slaves of the Lord of the Manor. And before that -- they were slaves
of the Romans. So I am descended from a family who were slaves for about 1,500
years. Somehow I have managed to 'get over it" and to live with that fact.
Why can't blacks -- whose ancestors were only slaves for about 150 years -- do
the same.
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 16:30:44 UTC
[...]
My relatives on my Mother's side owned a few slaves. They showed me a ledger like book showing their names etc. I don't think they were
field workers. It was very much like the Irish were treated on
the east coast, when they arrived. You were a nigger in the
eyes of everyone else and signs told the Irish not apply for
certain jobs.
I remember in the mid-60s, my aunt in Louisiana had a black
housekeeper. She would pick her up and take her home, but
I guess old ways don't die easy. My aunt drove and her
housekeeper sat in the back seat. (a reverse of driving
Miss Daisy) That was just the way things were
Gary
2017-08-12 17:04:59 UTC
[...]
Our families were similar. My mother's grandparents on both side were born to
former slave holding families. They didn't own a lot -- but just enough to
help around the farm. When my grandfather's father (My great-grand) was 16 --
in 1861 -- he went off to join the Confederate army. His mother didn't want
him to go. She sent a slave with him to help protect him. I've always wished
they had passed down the name of the slave. I'm sure he defected to the
Yankees as soon as possible.
Post by GLOBALIST
It was very much like the Irish were treated on
the east coast, when they arrived. You were a nigger in the
eyes of everyone else and signs told the Irish not apply for
certain jobs.
My Scotch-Irish folks were in the South -- so they wer not insulted quite as
bad.
Post by GLOBALIST
I remember in the mid-60s, my aunt in Louisiana had a black
housekeeper. She would pick her up and take her home, but
I guess old ways don't die easy. My aunt drove and her
housekeeper sat in the back seat. (a reverse of driving
Miss Daisy) That was just the way things were
Exactly ! My aunt also had a black housekeeper. And I always liked her.
Auntie didn't drive her -- but when Millie arrived for work every morning
-- she went to the back door ... and knocked. Can you imagine that happening
today :-) (In the country -- the back door was known as the "nigger door".
Tzatz Ziki
2017-08-21 22:42:13 UTC
If we are going back to the "good ol' days" when this country was great
Then we'd go back to before a shitstain like you ever existed, and could
prevent it from ever happening.

That's what you mean, right?

Gary
2017-08-12 14:53:32 UTC
On Saturday the small college city will face down a full scale Unite
the Right rally, which is predicted to be the country’s largest in a decade.
Far-right monitoring groups estimate that between 500 and 1,000 people
and 30 prominent speakers and groups will descend on the downtown area
for the Saturday afternoon event, organised by local rightwing activist
and former Daily Caller writer Jason Kessler.
======================
They have been silent after the election, but as the fascist-left
has tried to get rid of President Trump, these folks are saying
"enough is enough" You are a minority and we voted
for Trump and he is doing what he promised to do.
Anarchist suck!
I sympathize with them, I would not want to help them "rally". After all a
"rally" is what the blacks call a "protest". And if a protesting white man did
as much stealing, looting, and property destruction as a minority did -- he'd
be put in jail.

What are they "protesting" ? They are protesting the social, moral and
philosophical degeneration of the liberals, the minorities and the media. There
is no hope those (semi) humans will ever improve.
El Castor