"WHEN WILL REPUBLICANS DUMP TRUMP?"...probably never
Add Reply
PJay OD
2017-05-18 07:42:25 UTC
"WHEN WILL REPUBLICANS DUMP TRUMP?"...probably never

article excerpts:

"...just an attempt to distract from the “real story,” Seth Rich and WikiLeaks...

...right now, his approval rating among Republicans is in the 80s...."

you could google between the qoutes to retrieve that article
GLOBALIST
2017-05-18 10:41:01 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"WHEN WILL REPUBLICANS DUMP TRUMP?"...probably never
"...just an attempt to distract from the “real story,” Seth Rich and WikiLeaks...
...right now, his approval rating among Republicans is in the 80s...."
you could google between the qoutes to retrieve that article
I agree....the "special prosecutor"is a good way for the
Democrats to think they will find something about Russia.
In the meantime Trump can focus on his job and not
have Heckle and Jeckle nagging him.
Jack Fate
2017-05-18 10:50:15 UTC
Trump can focus on his job
He hasn't done that once and he never will. He is already getting ready
for the impeachment. He knows it. Most of the world knows it. Only low
IQ Village Idiots like you cling to the stupid idea that Trump knows how
to do the job. He only knows how to WHINE like a little BITCH.
GLOBALIST
Impeachment? On what grounds?
Jack Fate
2017-05-18 10:56:01 UTC
Trump can focus on his job
He hasn't done that once and he never will. He is already getting
ready for the impeachment. He knows it. Most of the world knows it.
Only low IQ Village Idiots like you cling to the stupid idea that
Trump knows how to do the job. He only knows how to WHINE like a
little BITCH.
Impeachment? On what grounds?
Obstruction of justice for starters. Inviting the enemy into the White
House for another. Being a whining little bitch doesn't help him much
either. I've got my popcorn and can hardly wait to see you back pedal
and continuing to confirm that you're a low IQ Village Idiot who never
graduated from high school.
GLOBALIST
2017-05-18 16:25:04 UTC
Trump can focus on his job
He hasn't done that once and he never will. He is already getting
ready for the impeachment. He knows it. Most of the world knows it.
Only low IQ Village Idiots like you cling to the stupid idea that
Trump knows how to do the job. He only knows how to WHINE like a
little BITCH.
Impeachment? On what grounds?
Obstruction of justice for starters. Inviting the enemy into the White
House for another. Being a whining little bitch doesn't help him much
either. I've got my popcorn and can hardly wait to see you back pedal
and continuing to confirm that you're a low IQ Village Idiot who never
graduated from high school.
No signs of obstructing justice except in your imagination
Inviting enemies into the White House? When? Inviting the
official Russian secretary of state is called "diplomacy"
Something that Obama was too arrogant to do.
Jack Fate
2017-05-18 16:39:21 UTC
Trump can focus on his job
He hasn't done that once and he never will. He is already
getting ready for the impeachment. He knows it. Most of the
world knows it. Only low IQ Village Idiots like you cling to
the stupid idea that Trump knows how to do the job. He only
knows how to WHINE like a little BITCH.
Impeachment? On what grounds?
Obstruction of justice for starters. Inviting the enemy into the
White House for another. Being a whining little bitch doesn't help
him much either. I've got my popcorn and can hardly wait to see you
back pedal and continuing to confirm that you're a low IQ Village
Idiot who never graduated from high school.
No signs of obstructing justice except in your imagination
You wish. You will be very disappointed but what else is new?
Post by GLOBALIST
Inviting enemies into the White House? When? Inviting the official
Russian secretary of state is called "diplomacy"
No, it's called "stupidity", like YOU.
Post by GLOBALIST
Something that Obama was too arrogant to do.
Obama was a much better president than Trump is or ever will be. Course,
what with you being an admitted racist, it's no surprise you come up
with this LIE.
Sang Froid
2017-05-18 17:52:09 UTC
Ob
Lawrence Akutagawa
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-18 20:03:24 UTC
[...]

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

ummm...I must say, Village Idiot, you got me again!
Here you the Village Idiot say:
"Inviting the official Russian secretary of state is called "diplomacy"
[sic] "

The key Russians who visited The Whining Donald were:
from
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/trump-russian-officials-meeting-what-we-know/
- Sergey Lavrov -- Russian Foreign Minister
- Sergey Kislyak -- Russian ambassador to the US

Well, Village Idiot, none of these two is "the official Russian secretary of
state," as even you yourself the Village Idiot can well see. So who - by
name, please - is this mythical "official Russian secretary of state" of
whom you speak? Do provide verifiable substantiation of the very existence
of this imaginary person, Village Idiot. Heck, Village Idiot, do provide
verifiable substantiation that the office of "the official Russian secretary
of state" even exists other than in that Village Idiot mind of yours. Do
you, Village Idiot, at all know that about which you the Village Idiot talk?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

You, Village Idiot, continue again and again to show yourself the Village
Idiot to be so incredibly very, very
**********************
* -H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y- *
* -F-U-N-N-Y- !!! *
***********************
Chuckle Chuckle Chuckle

And now the Village Idiot will further entertain us with another of his
Intellectual Coward ploys to run again away from the issue, of course with
his tail well tucked high between his legs, back into that deep dark
decaying hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-18 20:07:29 UTC
[...]

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!

Sang Froid
2017-05-18 17:51:44 UTC
Ob
2017-05-18 17:51:25 UTC