Fox News Right Wing Shithead, Tucker Carlson, says, "California is poorer because of immigrants"
2018-02-14 10:10:58 UTC
2018-02-14 11:34:00 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27752403_1729772043711106_2022274201375678060_n.jpg?oh=ee899ff16d89c380c06f1b69b3106298&oe=5B0D1CE9
That is obvious
Look at all the money the state has spent with them
Automobile deaths, no car insurance, in and
out of emergency rooms. The point is, since they
are non-citizens , the tax payers have to pay
for all their debts.
Jack Fate
2018-02-14 12:22:36 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27752403_1729772043711106_2022274201375678060_n.jpg?oh=ee899ff16d89c380c06f1b69b3106298&oe=5B0D1CE9
That is obvious
Look at all the money the state has spent with them
Automobile deaths, no car insurance, in and
out of emergency rooms. The point is, since they
are non-citizens , the tax payers have to pay
for all their debts.
You didn't even look at the image where you would have seen the FACT
that California has a $7,000.000.000 surplus which means the immigrants
were covered and a person of solidarity (not you) and compassion would
appreciate and approve of that. Fuck Trump and fuck you for voting for him.
Gary
2018-02-14 12:33:30 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27752403_1729772043711106_2022274201375678060_n.jpg?oh=ee899ff16d89c380c06f1b69b3106298&oe=5B0D1CE9
How could he say that ? I don't know about California, but Texas
sure is enriched by immigrants. All the Wetbacks swim the Rio
Grande with a sackful of pesos across their back. And as soon as
they reach the Texas shore -- they contribute them all to a local
church. I suppose Texas must attract a better class of bean-picker
than California.