Impeachment will result in NOTHING
2017-05-19 11:01:32 UTC
However, not a lot actually happens as the result of an initial impeachment. The offending Head of State retains office and can pretty much go about their business as usual until the second stage of the process, in which they will be either convicted or cleared at a trial established by the Senate.

In this trial, the President will be represented by lawyers; a select group of House members will serve as "prosecutors"; the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court will preside; and all 100 Senators will act as the jury.
====================
With the House and Senate loaded with Republicans they
are not likely to vote against the President
Jack Fate
What's pathetic is that this low IQ asshole thinks Trump walks on water.
me
2017-05-19 12:39:23 UTC
You are the low IQ asshole for believing Trump is the devil. Trump is really really rich. He doesn't have to be US President. He doesn't have to put up with all these politically motivated vendettas.He could just sit back and enjoy his life in retirement.
Jack Fate
2017-05-19 12:42:55 UTC
You are the low IQ asshole for believing Trump is the devil.
I don't believe in devils. That's for superstitious idiots like you and
the Village Idiot. Trump is a whining little bitch who conned stupid
Americans like the Village Idiot and used the electoral college to steal
the election Hillary won.

Trump is
Post by me
really really rich.
We don't know that because the whining little bitch won't release his
tax returns. For all we know, he's deep in debt and is using the
presidency to restart his businesses.
Ever hear of the concept of power, low IQ Zero Hedge Believer?
me
2017-05-19 13:58:39 UTC
I'm very familiar with the concept of power. Democrats love to legislate. Obamacare is one of the more recent major examples. "Power corrupts..."
Jack Fate
2017-05-19 14:00:12 UTC
I'm very familiar with the concept of power. Democrats love to
legislate. Obamacare is one of the more recent major examples. "Power
corrupts..."
You snipped my post and replied to one point and changed it over to
dissing Obama. Do you even realize how stupid that is?
me
2017-05-19 15:09:29 UTC
I'm dissing statist like you, Obama and Democrats who legislate failures and refuse to face reality. The US is dotted with Democrat shit holes.
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 16:35:05 UTC
You snipped my post
Much like you do, you hypocritical grandstanding WATB.

Sang Froid
2017-05-19 16:34:03 UTC
2017-05-19 19:35:30 UTC
Sang Froid wrote:

Nothing.

You're just like a Gecko.
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 19:54:11 UTC
Nothing.

Sang Froid
2017-05-19 16:33:31 UTC
You are the low IQ asshole for believing Trump is the devil. Trump is really really rich. He doesn't have to be US President. He doesn't have to put up with all these politically motivated vendettas.He could just sit back and enjoy his life in retirement.
Then he can resign. He maybe be legally qualified to be in the
office, but temperamentally, emotionally, and intellectually, he's
far out of his depth. Time for SCROTUS the Orange Man-Baby to hand in
the resignation letter and enjoy a nice, tweet-filled retirement.
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 16:30:50 UTC
What's pathetic is
this:

2017-05-19 12:32:19 UTC
Impeachment will result in the recognition that democracy in the US is a sham. It will further divide the country. Some expect violence will follow. I think violence will follow in any case because of economic challenges and resistance to triage.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 18:21:30 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:fa7d7aeb-af2e-40eb-8554-***@googlegroups.com...

However, not a lot actually happens as the result of an initial impeachment.
The offending Head of State retains office and can pretty much go about
their business as usual until the second stage of the process, in which they
will be either convicted or cleared at a trial established by the Senate.

/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot/

====================
With the House and Senate loaded with Republicans they
are not likely to vote against the President

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

tsk, tsk, tsk

The no good dishonest plagiarizing Village Idiot here continues his no good
dishonest plagiarizing ways!

For the **seventh** time today, Friday, May 19, 2017...and the third day in
row, does the no good, dishonest plagiarizing Village Idiot run amok on his
no
good, dishonest plagiarizing spree!

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot show us that he the incorrigible, no good, dishonest
plagiarizing Village Idiot has no morals, no principles, no ethics, no
honor, no integrity, no honesty, no mores, and certainly no sense at all of
right and wrong!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-impeached-what-would-happen-president-sexual-assault-fraud-university-a7409736.html

You, dishonest no good plagiarizing Village Idiot, are so very, very
*F*U*N*N*Y* !!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

Yet once again has the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing Village
Idiot struck!

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot (of course with "mutual agreement") do his Intellectual Coward
ploy to run away from the issue of his plagiarism, of course with his tail
well centered between his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable hole of
his under his rock
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 18:31:12 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:fa7d7aeb-af2e-40eb-8554-***@googlegroups.com...

However, not a lot actually happens as the result of an initial impeachment.
The offending Head of State retains office and can pretty much go about
their business as usual until the second stage of the process, in which they
will be either convicted or cleared at a trial established by the Senate.

/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot/

====================
With the House and Senate loaded with Republicans they
are not likely to vote against the President

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Well, Village Idiot, I do respectfully disagree with these plagiarized words
of yours.

What will definitely happen - as surely as birds fly south in fall, as the
sun rises in the east, as water flows downstream, as day follows night,
etc., etc. etc. - should The Whining Donald actually be impeached is we the
American people will be most certainly subjected to yet even more whining
and whining and whining by The Whining Donald!

And that heightened whining and whining and whining by The Whining Donald is
no small thing, Village Idiot, as witnessed just this week by the whining
and whining and whining by The Whining Donald over the mere appointment of
Mueller. Even you, Village Idiot, can well envision the cascades of whining
and whining and whining by The Whining Donald should he indeed be impeached.
What other head of a nation so whines and whines and whines as does The
Whining Donald when a setback is encountered...be that setback only
perceived (as with the Mueller appointment) or actual (as with The Whining
Donald's immigration bans)?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

Now...of course...the Village Idiot will thrill us with another performance
of his Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from the issue, of course with
his tail located precisely between his legs, back into that deep dark dung
filled hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 18:41:31 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:fa7d7aeb-af2e-40eb-8554-***@googlegroups.com...

However, not a lot actually happens as the result of an initial impeachment.
The offending Head of State retains office and can pretty much go about
their business as usual until the second stage of the process, in which they
will be either convicted or cleared at a trial established by the Senate.

/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot/

====================
With the House and Senate loaded with Republicans they
are not likely to vote against the President

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

ummm...given your Village Idiot words here, Village Idiot, do explain why
not one...yes, not one single solitary lone...Republican from either the
House or the Senate has openly and publicly defended The Whining Donald on
the issue of the Comey memo. Not one of those Republicans has even said -
as you the Village Idiot has repeated said - that the Comey memo does not
exist. Nor has any such Republican denied the purported contents of the
Comey memo. Such open and public lack of support for The Whining Donald by
all these Republicans both in the House and the Senate seems to - well -
undercut and make meaningless your Village Idiot words here.

Please, Village Idiot, reconcile this clear and obvious lack of
congressional Republican support for The Whining Donald with your very own
Village Idiot words here. Are you, Village Idiot, again using your wishful
thinking - your "intent" and mindreading combo - in saying these words of
yours here that clearly and factually are most inconsistent with the lack of
congressional Republican support for The Whining Donald in the issue of the
Comey memo?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

wups...just look at the Village Idiot again perform his Intellectual Coward
ploy to run away again from the issue, of course with his tail correctly
held between his legs, back into that deep dark dungeon like hole of his
under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 18:42:45 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:fa7d7aeb-af2e-40eb-8554-***@googlegroups.com...

However, not a lot actually happens as the result of an initial impeachment.
The offending Head of State retains office and can pretty much go about
their business as usual until the second stage of the process, in which they
will be either convicted or cleared at a trial established by the Senate.

/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot/

====================
With the House and Senate loaded with Republicans they
are not likely to vote against the President

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!