Trolling?
Add Reply
b flanier
2018-08-09 21:50:42 UTC
You might recall the pic of the two dufus' who were photographed
wearing the "I'd rather be a Russian...." T shirt at a Trump rally
which made me take a sharp intake of breath. Well, the following
item makes me think that the bozos on “Fox & Friends” are just
trolling their audience. This is an item one could expect on RT.

The set of “Fox & Friends” had some kind words on Thursday for
Kim Jong Un, calling the North Korean dictator “quite the romantic”
while running a series of propaganda images of Kim touring around
his country.

“Turns out Kim Jong Un is quite the romantic,” said Jillian Mele
in a news brief.
GLOBALIST
2018-08-09 22:06:12 UTC
Post by b flanier
You might recall the pic of the two dufus' who were photographed
wearing the "I'd rather be a Russian...." T shirt at a Trump rally
which made me take a sharp intake of breath. Well, the following
item makes me think that the bozos on “Fox & Friends” are just
trolling their audience. This is an item one could expect on RT.
The set of “Fox & Friends” had some kind words on Thursday for
Kim Jong Un, calling the North Korean dictator “quite the romantic”
while running a series of propaganda images of Kim touring around
his country.
“Turns out Kim Jong Un is quite the romantic,” said Jillian Mele
in a news brief.
Jong is going through some kind of metamorphose and we best not try to
over-analyze, but work with it.
He is showing more signs of spontaneous affection..i.e. with the
President of South Korea and with our own President at Singapore.
He may be tired of being referred to as the "Hermit Kingdom" with
no relations outside their part of that peninsula.
I want to see more signs of his people visiting relatives
in South Korea. The two Koreas really did seem to enjoy
their contacts with each other at the Olympics.