Oil Rich Venezuela Stops Accepting Dollars
2017-09-14 13:25:17 UTC
As I recall this sort of thing was attempted by Libya, Iraq and Iran. Those attempts didn't turn out as expected.
Jack Fate
2017-09-14 14:10:25 UTC
As I recall this sort of thing was attempted by Libya, Iraq and Iran. Those attempts didn't turn out as expected.
I doubt the oil industry will care because Venezuela's oil isn't exactly
the best. They would be better off if they would use the millions of
acres of virgin soil to start an agricultural program. They import most
of their food.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-09-14 17:08:42 UTC
I doubt
2017-09-14 23:17:01 UTC
As I recall this sort of thing was attempted by Libya, Iraq and Iran. Those attempts didn't turn out as expected.
I doubt the oil industry will care because Venezuela's oil isn't exactly
the best. They would be better off if they would use the millions of
acres of virgin soil to start an agricultural program. They import most
of their food.
The oil industry probably doesn't care. But the US PetroDollar is threatened. That means the US is threatened.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEVv5LDbtZJBUA228PxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTBydDI5cXVuBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM2BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--?qid=20110917122119AAKNHWc&p=importance%20of%20petro%20dollar
Jack Fate
2017-09-15 09:08:01 UTC
As I recall this sort of thing was attempted by Libya, Iraq and Iran. Those attempts didn't turn out as expected.
I doubt the oil industry will care because Venezuela's oil isn't exactly
the best. They would be better off if they would use the millions of
acres of virgin soil to start an agricultural program. They import most
of their food.
The oil industry probably doesn't care. But the US PetroDollar is threatened. That means the US is threatened.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEVv5LDbtZJBUA228PxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTBydDI5cXVuBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM2BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--?qid=20110917122119AAKNHWc&p=importance%20of%20petro%20dollar
Tell Exxon to cry me a fucking river.