Dem Senatot - Survival of our democracy’ depends on banning web sites
El Castor
2018-08-07 18:19:54 UTC
Or so a Democrat Senator says ...

"Infowars is the tip of a giant iceberg of hate and lies that uses
sites like Facebook and YouTube to tear our nation apart. These
companies must do more than take down one website. The survival of our
democracy depends on it."
— Chris Murphy, Democrat Conn
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/survival-of-our-democracy-depends-on-banning-sites-like-infowars-democratic-senator-says

Combine that with a report that Democrat senators are circulating a
plan for a government takeover of the Internet. Oh my ...

"Senate Democrats Are Circulating Plans for Government Takeover of the
Internet"
https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/31/democrats-tech-policy-plans-leaked
mg
2018-08-13 23:48:15 UTC
On Tue, 07 Aug 2018 11:19:54 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
Or so a Democrat Senator says ...
"Infowars is the tip of a giant iceberg of hate and lies that uses
sites like Facebook and YouTube to tear our nation apart. These
companies must do more than take down one website. The survival of our
democracy depends on it."
— Chris Murphy, Democrat Conn
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/survival-of-our-democracy-depends-on-banning-sites-like-infowars-democratic-senator-says
Combine that with a report that Democrat senators are circulating a
plan for a government takeover of the Internet. Oh my ...
"Senate Democrats Are Circulating Plans for Government Takeover of the
Internet"
https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/31/democrats-tech-policy-plans-leaked
Democracy thrives on freedom of speech; corrupt governments and
crooked politicians, on the other hand, always want to "protect" us
from the truth.

We are not afraid to entrust the American
people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas,
alien philosophies, and competitive values.
For a nation that is afraid to let its
people judge the truth and falsehood in an
open market is a nation that is afraid of
its people.
-- John F. Kennedy