Stop talking right now about the threat of climate change. It’s here; it’s happening
2017-09-13 12:04:48 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/11/threat-climate-change-hurricane-harvey-irma-droughts
GLOBALIST
2017-09-13 12:42:57 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/11/threat-climate-change-hurricane-harvey-irma-droughts
Hurricane season and then followed by snow drifting up
to the eaves of your house.
Being an alarmist has to be painful
Jack Fate
What an uneducated idiot.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-09-14 17:10:05 UTC
What an

Dan C
2017-09-13 13:25:32 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/11/threat-climate-
change-hurricane-harvey-irma-droughts
Hurricane season and then followed by snow drifting up to the eaves of
your house.
Being an alarmist has to be painful
Stop responding to the resident troll.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he rolled off the prostitute.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Jack Fate
2017-09-13 13:35:02 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/11/threat-climate-
change-hurricane-harvey-irma-droughts
Hurricane season and then followed by snow drifting up to the eaves of
your house.
Being an alarmist has to be painful
Stop responding to the resident troll.
I don't care what he does. You're the troll, what with you not being
retired and all. You're also an alt right racist and bigoted asshole.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-09-14 17:09:51 UTC
I don't care
DGW
2017-09-13 13:35:15 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/11/threat-climate-change-hurricane-harvey-irma-droughts
Hurricane season and then followed by snow drifting up
to the eaves of your house.
Being an alarmist has to be painful
Hey Witless ........ get a load of this climate change. By the way,
what did you say your degree is in??

---
http://www.avg.com
Tzatz Ziki