Voting Republican!
wolfbat359
2018-03-11 11:12:58 UTC
2018-03-11 14:58:50 UTC
You also don’t want to forget this:

How do Democrats 'care for the poor'? Dems put the poor into government sponsored reservations not unlike American Indians. Look at any undesirable social indicator (crime, education, food stamps, inco-me, wealth disparity) and ask yourself where are these concentrated and what good are Democrats to the poor or those who must sacrifice to pay for them. The country is dotted with Democrat shit holes from LA to places like Detroit and NYC. Yet, for reasons I don't understand people in these shit holes keep voting Democrat for 'caring'. Go figure.

See
http://list25.com/25-most-dangerous-schools-in-the-us/

https://wallethub.com/edu/best-run-cities/22869/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/ejii45efkm/the-5-biggest-municipal-bankruptcies-in-u-s-history/#282cf35f1c76

https://www.gobankingrates.com/net-worth/us-cities-gone-bankrupt/

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top-100-worst-schools

http://time.com/money/4755758/income-inequality-best-worst-cities/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/06/21/economic-blight-50-worst-american-cities-live/415609001/

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html
wolfbat359
And you would do what?
GLOBALIST
2018-03-11 15:11:35 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29066318_339850563193643_5146806765614006272_n.jpg?oh=200b57c9ca849f7fa17291582b88bee1&oe=5B355A30
The irony is and people like this fact....President Trump is not
a Republican. He just invaded and took over their partyl
Jack Fate
2018-03-11 15:21:02 UTC
President Trump is not
a Republican.
You're right. He's a two bit con man that can only con low IQ fools like
you.
Tzatz Zikki
2018-03-12 07:22:56 UTC
You're