Let me post this myself to beat Fate to the draw
2018-05-15 23:31:19 UTC
North Korea has cancelled Wednesday's high-level talks with South Korea because of anger over its joint military exercises with the US.

The North's official KCNA news agency said the exercises were a "provocation" and a rehearsal for an invasion.

It also warned the US over the fate of the historic summit between Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump that is scheduled for 12 June in Singapore.

In March, Mr Trump stunned the world by accepting an invitation to meet Mr Kim.

"We will both try to make it a very special moment for World Peace!" the US leader later tweeted.
==============================
I would imagine those drills are routine but I think someone
on both sides should have cancelled them or even told Kim they were
going on as routine. I hope it is just a bump in the road.
The Real GLOBALIST
My name isn't Fate or Jack, stupid. Trouble in summit paradise?
Dan C
2018-05-16 13:24:17 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
Please post your real name and address. Thanks!
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he called in an air strike.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-05-16 13:29:02 UTC
Post by Dan C
[...]