"Josh Rosenbluth" wrote in message news:email@example.com...
1) It's more regressive than Obamacare.
2) The leadership wants it voted on without the time to read, understand
and score it (hypocrisy alert).
3) It is phased in over time as a way to make the budget numbers look
better (hypocrisy alert).
4) It's likely to cause millions, if not tens of millions, to lose their
5) It may make even worse the problem of adverse selection (the
consequence of not discriminating against those with pre-exisiting
6) It doesn't include tort reform or insurance across state lines
(likely because both would require 60 votes in the Senate), or ay other
conservative ideas on cost control.
7) It keeps some aspects of Obamacare (it's not a repeal).
In summary, WTF is this bill? One thing fir sure, it is not Repeal and
***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******
Allow me to say, Josh, that your problem is taking much too seriously the
words of the Republicans. After all, Josh, The Whining Donald himself said
that his very own Obamacare replacement will be so inexpensive and available
to one and all.
You, Josh, would do well to do that which all the supporters of The Whining
Donald - especially even the Village Idiot - do; namely, stop looking for
the steak and instead indulge in/enjoy yourself with the sizzle.
I ask you, Josh...do you know of any US president so entertaining and full
of fun and laughs in the first two months of his respective presidency as is
The Whining Donald? I for one am much enjoying The Whining Donald's current
sleight of hand game of having all the folks concentrate on his wiretapping
accusations against Obama while at the very same time his Whining Donald
minions almost unnoticed go about making rather significant changes in their
respective spheres of control.